Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3811230;
    So no mention of anyone leaving on their own... Lets try an guess which bachettes family is which. Here are my guesses:

I'm thinking Tenley's family is very protective of her because that's the way I feel about her. She's still fragile and I feel like I need to protect her.

I'm thinking winning over the girls mom could be Corrie or Ali..we know nothing of their family

The serious questions for the third family is definitely Vienna..

The last could be either Ali or Corrie too. But I'm going to lean more towards Corrie's on this one because of the virgin angle.
    Corrie doesn't have a HTD.

eta

I see you posted a correction.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3811192;
    HTD Episode from TV Guide.

Jake accompanies the four remaining bachelorettes to their hometowns to meet their parents, he finds one to be very protective, must work to win over another gal’s mom, has serious questions for the third’s family and is grilled by the fourth’s. Back in LA, one of the women visits him in his hotel room to tell him something surprising. Then comes the rose ceremony, at which Jake pares the field to three.
    This is what led me to believe that Ali goes to talk to him before the Rose Ceremony. The producers probably insist that she be a part of the lineup.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3811780;
    This is what led me to believe that Ali goes to talk to him before the Rose Ceremony. The producers probably insist that she be a part of the lineup.
    Yes, just like they made Wes do it (and Graham.)

Given the description:

Back in LA, one of the women visits him in his hotel room to tell him something surprising. Then comes the rose ceremony, at which Jake pares the field to three
    and Jake having said in an interview that something emotional and devastating to the level of being a "10", etc. happens, much worse than Roz, what else could it be besides Ali going to his room and either bowing out or giving him an ultimatum re: Vienna? Even if she bowed out, they'd probably edit it to make it seem there was some wiggle room just to be able to have the rose ceremony.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3811802;
    Yes, just like they made Wes do it (and Graham.)

Given the description:

and Jake having said in an interview that something emotional and devastating to the level of being a "10", etc. happens, much worse than Roz, what else could it be besides Ali going to his room and either bowing out or giving him an ultimatum re: Vienna? Even if she bowed out, they'd probably edit it to make it seem there was some wiggle room just to be able to have the rose ceremony.
    My original thought was that Ali went to his room where she told him that essentially she was out of the process, but now I wonder if she gives him an ultimatum for the RC - "It's either Vienna or me, " and regardless of how deeply he feels for Ali, in taking something else into consideration and in a gut-wrenching moment, he gives Vienna the rose over Ali.

Boy! This is looking and smelling more and more like Ali was cast to leave at F4.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3812100;
    My original thought was that Ali went to his room where she told him that essentially she was out of the process, but now I wonder if she gives him an ultimatum for the RC - "It's either Vienna or me, " and regardless of how deeply he feels for Ali, in taking something else into consideration and in a gut-wrenching moment, he gives Vienna the rose over Ali.

Boy! This is looking and smelling more and more like Ali was cast to leave at F4.
    I think so too, Bloomers. Just can't get away from that thought. Ali's going to give Jake a throw-down, and come up a loser. Well, not really, since she'll be done and at home in beautiful San Fran.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3812123;
    I think so too, Bloomers. Just can't get away from that thought. Ali's going to give Jake a throw-down, and come up a loser. Well, not really, since she'll be done and at home in beautiful San Fran.
    I agree with both of ya'll! I think she will be the next bachelorette. I guess we'll see!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Someone posted a great idea in another thread that I think would be hysterical. Jake presents a rose to Vienna first or second, Ali gets all PO’ed and storms out of the RC.

With the way this season is going it wouldn’t shock me if this happens, especially after the way she behaved after he presented V with the final rose at the last R
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3811236;
    OK, I'll play.

Protective -- has to be Tenley (she's fragile)
    Win over mom -- Gia (Jake is too different from their family)
    Serious questions for family -- Vienna (who is the real Vienna?)
    Grilled by family -- Ali (does Jake measure up to her standard?)
    I'm on board with you.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3812187;
    Someone posted a great idea in another thread that I think would be hysterical. Jake presents a rose to Vienna first or second, Ali gets all PO’ed and storms out of the RC.

With the way this season is going it wouldn’t shock me if this happens, especially after the way she behaved after he presented V with the final rose at the last R
    That would definitely make it to quote Chris H. "the most dramatic rose ceremony in bachelor history".

Does anyone besides me think the actual date arrangements are telling? My theory is he is involved in choosing dates and Jake was pretty sure of how he feels about Ali & Tenley going into final 4 so they each get private date so he can concentrate on them . Corrie, is an unknown so gets a private date so Jake can determine if she is right for him or not. Gia & Vienna get a 2 on one date which he knows will be awkward (like w Ella & Kathryn)he knows he will not spend as much time with them, maybe he's worried the city girl and the extrovert girl are not right for him at this point. Then the hometown dates follow and the pendulum swings .... maybe Tenley's family is over-protective, he doesn't feel like he wins over Gia's mom, the answers to questions for Vienna's family are reassuring, and Ali's family grills him making him uncomfortable so this leads to his selection of Vienna as final one.