Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

HTD Episode from TV Guide.

Jake accompanies the four remaining bachelorettes to their hometowns to meet their parents, he finds one to be very protective, must work to win over another gal’s mom, has serious questions for the third’s family and is grilled by the fourth’s. Back in LA, one of the women visits him in his hotel room to tell him something surprising. Then comes the rose ceremony, at which Jake pares the field to three.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3811192;

Jake accompanies the four remaining bachelorettes to their hometowns to meet their parents, he finds one to be very protective, must work to win over another gal’s mom, has serious questions for the third’s family and is grilled by the fourth’s. Back in LA, one of the women visits him in his hotel room to tell him something surprising. Then comes the rose ceremony, at which Jake pares the field to three.
    So no mention of anyone leaving on their own... Lets try an guess which bachettes family is which. Here are my guesses:

I'm thinking Tenley's family is very protective of her because that's the way I feel about her. She's still fragile and I feel like I need to protect her.

I'm thinking winning over the girls mom could be Corrie or Ali..we know nothing of their family

The serious questions for the third family is definitely Vienna..

The last could be either Ali or Corrie too. But I'm going to lean more towards Corrie's on this one because of the virgin angle.

FORT Fogey

OK, I'll play.

Protective -- has to be Tenley (she's fragile)
    Win over mom -- Gia (Jake is too different from their family)
    Serious questions for family -- Vienna (who is the real Vienna?)
    Grilled by family -- Ali (does Jake measure up to her standard?)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3811236;
    OK, I'll play.

Protective -- has to be Tenley (she's fragile)
    Win over mom -- Gia (Jake is too different from their family)
    Serious questions for family -- Vienna (who is the real Vienna?)
    Grilled by family -- Ali (does Jake measure up to her standard?)
    You are the winner... I forgot Corrie doesn't have a HTD.. Southern boy meets NYC girl...no match

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3811230;
    So no mention of anyone leaving on their own... Lets try an guess which bachettes family is which. Here are my guesses:

I'm thinking Tenley's family is very protective of her because that's the way I feel about her. She's still fragile and I feel like I need to protect her.

I'm thinking winning over the girls mom could be Corrie or Ali..we know nothing of their family

The serious questions for the third family is definitely Vienna..

The last could be either Ali or Corrie too. But I'm going to lean more towards Corrie's on this one because of the virgin angle.
    So I would like to know how many are going with the assumption that is it is Corrie in F4. . .not Vienna?
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3811295;
    So I would like to know how many are going with the assumption that is it is Corrie in F4. . .not Vienna?
    I screwed up my post I forgot GIA was in the F4 and put Corrie in there...

I wonder who goes to his hotel to tell him something surprising Ali maybe
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

The last time we heard the word "grilled" was in connection with Bettina's dad and Brad. We all remember how that one went.

My guess is that one is Ali's, and we are supposed to get the idea that regardless of what reason she gives him when she visits his hotel room, her family is behind her leaving.

That will be the drama HT date, and although we sleuthed it to be most likely the first HT filmed, we will see it last for the biggest possible effect.

We saw Graham give DeAnna a letter he had written right before he got into the limo, so we knew that even though she didn't give him a rose, since he was there with a goodbye letter already in hand, it was really his choice.

We are going to see Ali visit Jake ahead of time so that we will know when he doesn't give her a rose that it is her choice and not his.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3811325;
    I wonder who goes to his hotel to tell him something surprising Ali maybe
    I bet this is where Ali tells Jake she is falling in love with him; thus his quote "she tells me she is falling in love with me and then she leaves me."

Could be a very interesting episode!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3811340;

We saw Graham give DeAnna a letter he had written right before he got into the limo, so we knew that even though she didn't give him a rose, since he was there with a goodbye letter already in hand, it was really his choice.

We are going to see Ali visit Jake ahead of time so that we will know when he doesn't give her a rose that it is her choice and not his.
    thanks for reminding me of that - we knew for weeks that he left on his own, and we knew he attended the RC, but the edit clearly showed it was his decision to leave and not hers to not give him a boutinierrs. Between his posture/demeanor, her demeanor, the emotions on the bench and the letter all added up to it was his decision.

They didn't hide it then, it stands to reason there will be nothing left to the imagination and we'll know it was her decision to leave and not his to not present her with a rose - I guess we'll see.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono