Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3810069;
    Gia and Vienna have the Napa valley date
    I know that they share the date together.....but i'm not sure which of these is which:

The romance between Jake and one of the women intensifies. Gia or Vienna? My guess is Gia.
    But the other bachelorette isn't about to see another woman get between her and her man. Gia or Vienna? This one is Vienna.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I chose the girls that way because Jake and Gia have just really started connecting – whereas V already did that in epi 2 and they seem to have that connection, especially since the ‘other’ girl wont’ let the other girl get in the way. And we know from SCs that V visits Jake in his bed – and he doesn’t look pleased. I really think he was forced to keep her to the detriment of the final outcome. Who knows??

And I could be completely wrong about everything – stranger things have happened.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3810077;
    I chose the girls that way because Jake and Gia have just really started connecting – whereas V already did that in epi 2 and they seem to have that connection, especially since the ‘other’ girl wont’ let the other girl get in the way. And we know from SCs that V visits Jake in his bed – and he doesn’t look pleased. I really think he was forced to keep her to the detriment of the final outcome. Who knows??

And I could be completely wrong about everything – stranger things have happened.
    I think you're right about the one that says the romance between Jake and one of the women intensifies being Gia. We saw on the previews that Jake tells Gia he is falling for her....and we also have that hug cap that they share.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3810093;
    I think you're right about the one that says the romance between Jake and one of the women intensifies being Gia. We saw on the previews that Jake tells Gia he is falling for her....and we also have that hug cap that they share.
    I found that comment strange since we hardly ever hear sentiments like that coming from the leads - except for Andy's 2 ILY's - but at least he said it to both of them and not just one, otherwise that would've been a dead giveaway.

Matt was great at Thank You's.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

I agree, especially since his new blog.

After watching him send kathryn, Ella, and then the dramatic RC scene when he has Chris take away another rose sending Jessie and Ashleigh packing; i dont think the producers can force him to keep anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3810124;
    After watching him send kathryn, Ella, and then the dramatic RC scene when he has Chris take away another rose sending Jessie and Ashleigh packing; i dont think the producers can force him to keep anybody.
    LOL - I dont' think they forced him to do anything he didn't want to do. He had zero interest in these 4 women and it made for great drama.

I'm sure they made him keep Michelle way longer than he wanted to as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3810073;
    I know that they share the date together.....but i'm not sure which of these is which:

The romance between Jake and one of the women intensifies. Gia or Vienna? My guess is Gia.
    But the other bachelorette isn't about to see another woman get between her and her man. Gia or Vienna? This one is Vienna.
    I have little doubt that this is correct since it says, "But the other bachelorette isn't about to see another woman get between her and her man. When the trio head off to their respective bedrooms in the castle, Jake gets a late night surprise visit."

We have the SC of Vienna's late night surprise visit. Only makes sense that she was the one that was jealous of Gia.

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Girl;3810228;
    I have little doubt that this is correct since it says, "But the other bachelorette isn't about to see another woman get between her and her man. When the trio head off to their respective bedrooms in the castle, Jake gets a late night surprise visit."

We have the SC of Vienna's late night surprise visit. Only makes sense that she was the one that was jealous of Gia.
    I went to watch the ending of this past monday, where they show the preview and I saw the part where Vienna goes to Jakes room.. I could swear I hear telling him she leaving or going to leave.. please someone go watch and correct me if I'm wrong..

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3810245;
    I went to watch the ending of this past monday, where they show the preview and I saw the part where Vienna goes to Jakes room.. I could swear I hear telling him she leaving or going to leave.. please someone go watch and correct me if I'm wrong..
    I think she asks Jake if he wants her to go...meaning to get out of his room. lol!