Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 291

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

  1. #101
    FORT Fogey C4Real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    944

    Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

    Gia is the one I'm most intrigued with right now. I can't wait to see more of her.

  2. #102
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

    Dates for EPI 4.........
    .
    1n1 - Gia - Sanford Winery - rose or go - she gets rose - stays
    group date - beach - 6 gals - 1 gets a rose
    2n1 - Big Sur - rose or go date - both go - no rose
    (2 eliminated so far)

    RC - Villa - 2 gals eliminated - instead of usual 1 - 1 rose with-held - (1 being Ashleigh) - 5 remain to go to San Fran

    EPI 5 - San Fran - usually 6 gals - but 1 extra was eliminated last epiosode - NO ROSE OR GO DATES FROM HERE ON IN..........

    1n1 - Tenley - street car - Coit Tower romantic dinner
    2n1 - Gia - Vienna (should have been initially a small group date for 3) - Castle Vineyard in Napa
    1n1 - Corrie - Stow Lake (gal on log/rowboat) and California Science Academy site

    SQT - day of RC - Ali

    RC - 1 is sent home - 4 left for HITD's
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  3. #103
    FORT Fogey hopelessroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,427

    Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3799933;
    Dates for EPI 4.........
    .
    1n1 - Gia - Sanford Winery - rose or go - she gets rose - stays
    group date - beach - 6 gals - 1 gets a rose
    2n1 - Big Sur - rose or go date - both go - no rose
    (2 eliminated so far)

    RC - Villa - 2 gals eliminated - instead of usual 1 - 1 rose with-held - (1 being Ashleigh) - 5 remain to go to San Fran

    EPI 5 - San Fran - usually 6 gals - but 1 extra was eliminated last epiosode - NO ROSE OR GO DATES FROM HERE ON IN..........

    1n1 - Tenley - street car - Coit Tower romantic dinner
    2n1 - Gia - Vienna (should have been initially a small group date for 3) - Castle Vineyard in Napa
    1n1 - Corrie - Stow Lake (gal on log/rowboat) and California Science Academy site

    SQT - day of RC - Ali

    RC - 1 is sent home - 4 left for HITD's
    Okay...NOW maybe I have got it...thanks Capegal.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

  4. #104
    FORT Rules! Missy Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    257

    Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3799933;
    Dates for EPI 4.........
    .
    1n1 - Gia - Sanford Winery - rose or go - she gets rose - stays
    group date - beach - 6 gals - 1 gets a rose
    2n1 - Big Sur - rose or go date - both go - no rose
    (2 eliminated so far)

    RC - Villa - 2 gals eliminated - instead of usual 1 - 1 rose with-held - (1 being Ashleigh) - 5 remain to go to San Fran

    EPI 5 - San Fran - usually 6 gals - but 1 extra was eliminated last epiosode - NO ROSE OR GO DATES FROM HERE ON IN..........

    1n1 - Tenley - street car - Coit Tower romantic dinner
    2n1 - Gia - Vienna (should have been initially a small group date for 3) - Castle Vineyard in Napa
    1n1 - Corrie - Stow Lake (gal on log/rowboat) and California Science Academy site

    SQT - day of RC - Ali

    RC - 1 is sent home - 4 left for HITD's

    According to TV Guide:

    Season 14, Episode 4
    Episode Synopsis: Jake and the nine remaining bachelorettes take an RV jaunt up the California coast that includes a date for three in Big Sur and a date for two at a Santa Ynez winery. Jake takes the other six to Pismo Beach for dune-buggy riding. Roses are at stake in all three dates, and only five candidates remain by the trip's conclusion .

  5. #105
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Missy Girl;3801406;
    According to TV Guide:

    Season 14, Episode 4
    Episode Synopsis: Jake and the nine remaining bachelorettes take an RV jaunt up the California coast that includes a date for three in Big Sur and a date for two at a Santa Ynez winery. Jake takes the other six to Pismo Beach for dune-buggy riding. Roses are at stake in all three dates, and only five candidates remain by the trip's conclusion .
    I posted this on the other thread as well, but the thinking is math-based:

    (1) jake plus gia = 2 on a winery date
    (2) jake plus ella and kathryn = 3 in Big Sur
    (3) jake plus "six others" = 7 people, 6 "others" at Pismo Beach

    Stay tuned for episode detailed description, usually available mid to late afternoon on Tuesdays.

  6. #106
    FORT Rules! Missy Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    257

    Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3801413;
    I posted this on the other thread as well, but the thinking is math-based:

    (1) jake plus gia = 2 on a winery date
    (2) jake plus ella and kathryn = 3 in Big Sur
    (3) jake plus "six others" = 7 people, 6 "others" at Pismo Beach

    Stay tuned for episode detailed description, usually available mid to late afternoon on Tuesdays.

    Thanks for clearing that up. I was confused as to the numbers adding up. That explains a lot.

  7. #107
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,438

    Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

    Episode 5:

    Jake and the five remaining bachelorettes are in San Francisco for visits to Chinatown, the Colt Tower, Golden Gate Park and the California Academy of the Sciences (for Dinner). There’s also an excursion (for Jake and two ladies) to a Napa Valley Castle. No roses are bestowed on any of the dates, but 4 are at the ceremony. The 4 recipients will take Jake home to meet their families.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  8. #108
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

    Hopefully, Corrie won't be crying due to being cut.

  9. #109
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,438

    Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

    Of the 5 remaining Corrie will be the only one who did not get a 1:1. I'm sure she'll be upset, but if I were her I'd expect it. But i've watched enough seasons to know if I hadn't gotten a date with the bach at the F5 cut and everyone else has, I'm the one most likely to go home. (and I say that remembering that Bevin never got a 1:1, but Stephanie - the blonde did)
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  10. #110
    ~I Believe in Rainbows~ MsDll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3803836;
    Of the 5 remaining Corrie will be the only one who did not get a 1:1. I'm sure she'll be upset, but if I were her I'd expect it. But i've watched enough seasons to know if I hadn't gotten a date with the bach at the F5 cut and everyone else has, I'm the one most likely to go home. (and I say that remembering that Bevin never got a 1:1, but Stephanie - the blonde did)
    That's true enough. There was the one girl in Firestone's season (F4, can't remember her name) that made it to final 4 without a one on one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.