Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3799592;
    Corrie is seen shocked at some "camping" venue, and is seen on the beach as one of the 6. Ashleigh seems to be at the Villa venue in Saratoga (near Big Sur)

The press release is clear:

2 to a winery (north Santa Barbara) -- GIA and [Elizabeth, Valishia or Kathryn]
    6 at Pismo Beach (dune buggies, 6 are seen toasting)
    3 to the Big Sur (camping shots????) [some of the 6 are included again, weird]
    5 remain at the end
    4 of those end up in a nunnery ... oh wait I made that up.

1 goes home from the winery, leaving 8 girls,or leaving 9 girls, with the other going home at some later point in the episode?

6 of those get the beach date, then 3 get Big Sur? But that doesn't work either since Corrie is camping and at the beach.

So I think Jake's hissy fit (MR WRITE, PLEASE tell us what town that is so we can put it on the itenerary map ... that would really help, incidentally) and rose burning and Corrie being shocked is part of an evening where ALL are camping out??

It's a mess.

I believe it is written to confuse us on elimination. It's like those awful logic questions on the LSAT. We have not figured out epi 4
    Okay . .now I am confused. . .so there are two winery dates? One with Vienna (sc of winery) and one with Gia? Do we KNOW these are two separate winery dates? Could they indeed be one? And that is why Jake says he is NOT sending anyone home? Cuz that would mean that he had to send either Gia or Vienna home and he doesn't want to?

Just speculating. . . this is all getting weird and confusing. . sorry.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3799801;
    Okay . .now I am confused. . .so there are two winery dates? One with Vienna (sc of winery) and one with Gia? Do we KNOW these are two separate winery dates? Could they indeed be one? And that is why Jake says he is NOT sending anyone home? Cuz that would mean that he had to send either Gia or Vienna home and he doesn't want to?

In the press release it says that there is a date for Jake and 2 of the women to the Napa Winery. We have a cap of Vienna at the Napa winery and we also have the cap of Vienna, Gia, and Jake on the top of the winery castle thingy. lol

Then we have a cap of Jake and Gia drinking wine in glasses from the Sanford winery. So there are two different wineries type dates.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

There are 2 separate winery dates

Next week -

Gia 1:1 at winery (Vienna is on the beach date)

The week after -

2:1 at winery Gia and Vienna SC evidence of this
    Neither would have to go home since they are already at the F6 point when roses aren't given out.

Perhaps the camping date includes all the girls, with some special time with two of them, both who are eliminated. We know they go camping and have to pitch their own tents. And we know two are eliminated. We just do not know how many are on the group date camping.
    Perhaps while they are a thte bondfire, two have already been eliminated.

Gia gets a 1:1 date at Sanford winery on week 4. Vienna and Gia go to the Castle on week 5, north of SF.

ETA - I know there was a discussion about the camping location... anyone remember where that discussion is?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fan

I believe Gia and Vienna do the 2-on-1 at Castelle di Amarosa. Sanlee was wondering if their was a third girl there but decided to go with the episode description of Jake and two ladies.

But it is strange if Gia's 1-on-1 was a picnic at a vineyard/winery south of SF--or was that a 2-on-1? I've seen it posted both ways. Is anyone sure? Did Gia tell them on her application that she LUVS to go to wineries?

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3799820;
    Perhaps the camping date includes all the girls, with some special time with two of them, both who are eliminated. We know they go camping and have to pitch their own tents. And we know two are eliminated. We just do not know how many are on the group date camping.
    Perhaps while they are a thte bondfire, two have already been eliminated.

Gia gets a 1:1 date at Sanford winery on week 4. Vienna and Gia go to the Castle on week 5, north of SF.

ETA - I know there was a discussion about the camping location... anyone remember where that discussion is?
    Mr. Write found the location. Post 1317 in the SC/Discussion thread!

Quote Originally Posted by beader;3799823;
    I believe Gia and Vienna do the 2-on-1 at Castelle di Amarosa. Sanlee was wondering if their was a third girl there but decided to go with the episode description of Jake and two ladies.

But it is strange if Gia's 1-on-1 was a picnic at a vineyard/winery south of SF--or was that a 2-on-1? I've seen it posted both ways. Is anyone sure? Did Gia tell them on her application that she LUVS to go to wineries?
    Gia gets all the wine!

Her first winery date is a 1:1 at Sanford Winery in Episode 4. That date is just north of Santa Barbara.

Her second winery date is a 2:1 with Vienna in San Francisco in Episode 5.

Quote Originally Posted by beader;3799823;

or the producers know about her maxim videos and were hoping the wine would losen her up and she'd do something "inappropriate" so they could put it on the show and shock us all into saturn's orbit!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3799843;
    Gia gets all the wine!

Her first winery date is a 1:1 at Sanford Winery in Episode 4. That date is just north of Santa Barbara.

Her second winery date is a 2:1 with Vienna in San Francisco in Episode 5.
    She sure does! Did you notice all the bottles of wine on the blanket in the clip of Gia and Jake? There were at least 4 if not more

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3799855;
    She sure does! Did you notice all the bottles of wine on the blanket in the clip of Gia and Jake? There were at least 4 if not more
    Well there ya go... they were definitely trying to get her all liquored up..