Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 63

Thread: Episode/Dates by Pictures

  1. #11
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,117

    Re: Episode/Dates by Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3772866;
    Who is on Jake's right hand side on the beach date (our left)?
    There's debate about that going on in the other thread. Some think Tenley, others think Gia.

  2. #12
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: Episode/Dates by Pictures

    Three cheers for Ryvetted on the hard work of organizing the findings. Best. Thread. Ever.

  3. #13
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Episode/Dates by Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3772992;
    There's debate about that going on in the other thread. Some think Tenley, others think Gia.
    I think the hair is too dark to be Tenley's.I would guess that it is Gia's.

  4. #14
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Episode/Dates by Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3773016;
    Three cheers for Ryvetted on the hard work of organizing the findings. Best. Thread. Ever.
    jlcazz totally agree.This is the best thread ever.

  5. #15
    FORT Fogey hopelessroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,427

    Re: Episode/Dates by Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3773022;
    jlcazz totally agree.This is the best thread ever.
    Agree whole heartedly...thanks Ryvetted.....helps to organize the brain! Great work!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

  6. #16
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,117

    Re: Episode/Dates by Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3773020;
    I think the hair is too dark to be Tenley's.I would guess that it is Gia's.
    Me too, I think it's Gia. It'll be fun to find out who it really is - probably Michelle, lol.

  7. #17
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Episode/Dates by Pictures

    I think it's either Gia or Michelle.

  8. #18
    FORT Fogey hopelessroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,427

    Re: Episode/Dates by Pictures

    Corrie sure did lighten her hair before her hometown date. (log girl)
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

  9. #19
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Episode/Dates by Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3773016;
    Three cheers for Ryvetted on the hard work of organizing the findings. Best. Thread. Ever.
    IA!! I think once the show starts, we should have a recap every week in THIS thread, epi #, cut #, 2:1 dates etc. This way we will have the actual info as it appeared instead of trying to use a filming schedule that was sleuthed from the previous season, which isn't exact.

  10. #20
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Episode/Dates by Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3773112;
    IA!! I think once the show starts, we should have a recap every week in THIS thread, epi #, cut #, 2:1 dates etc. This way we will have the actual info as it appeared instead of trying to use a filming schedule that was sleuthed from the previous season, which isn't exact.
    Okay, I'll update with our new screencaps, dates and cuts every monday night after the previews.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.