Page 1 of 281 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 2808

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

  1. #1
    TEAM BREMILY ♥ Truelovealways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,711

    Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    I thought I would start a new thread of figuring out all of the final 15 ladies so that it doesnt get lost in the other thread!!

    Credit goes to Sanlee and Cashfosho They have done an awesome job :

    These are the girls we know make it past the first night so far!

    1 JESSIE SULIDIS
    2 ELLA NOLAN
    3 VIENNA GIRARDI
    4 ASHLEY ELMORE
    5 ALI*
    6 ASHLEIGH*
    7 CAITYLN*
    8 CHRISTINA*
    9 TENLEY

    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

  2. #2
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,900

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3767150;
    I thought I would start a new thread of figuring out all of the final 15 ladies so that it doesnt get lost in the other thread!!

    Credit goes to Sanlee and Cashfosho They have done an awesome job :

    These are the girls we know make it past the first night so far!

    1 JESSIE SULIDIS
    2 ELLA NOLAN
    3 VIENNA GIRARDI
    4 ASHLEY ELMORE
    5 ALI*
    6 ASHLEIGH*
    7 CAITYLN*
    8 CHRISTINA*
    9 TENLEY

    Thanks! That was pretty awesome (gulp!), wasn't it?

    Now, pretty please, if someone will come in behind this photo and start a list of these contestants and how far we think they got. A couple of them, I believe, were home around the 31st of October which means they may have been involved in the 9-6 cut?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

  3. #3
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3767163;
    Thanks! That was pretty awesome (gulp!), wasn't it?

    Now, pretty please, if someone will come in behind this photo and start a list of these contestants and how far we think they got. A couple of them, I believe, were home around the 31st of October which means they may have been involved in the 9-6 cut?
    Here's what I think we've got so far:

    Jessie
    Cut at 9/6 RC (10/28)
    Home at Halloween, told a 'friend' she made it to the F6. I'm assuming she meant she was cut at F6, because she wouldn't be hanging out on Halloween if she made it to the next RC 11/1.

    Ella
    Cut at 6/4 RC (11/1)
    A small blurb came out 11/12 about her time on the show, and that she'd been gone 'about a month'. So far, her stay reminds me of Stephanie's on Jason's season. 1-1 date with her son in the 3rd episode, home before HTDs.

    Ashley Elmore
    Cut at 15/12 RC (10/20)
    She was home on or before OCT 10/24, which is the 12/9 cut. A one-time poster claiming to be a friend said she was home the week before Halloween. From what I can tell, she didn't like Jake at all.

    Channy
    All I know is she was home before 10/30, because she was partying it up in Vegas that day. So she made it no farther than 9/6 (10/28). She could have been cut at any previous RC.

  4. #4
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,900

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3767173;
    Here's what I think we've got so far:

    Jessie
    Cut at 9/6 RC (10/28)
    Home at Halloween, told a 'friend' she made it to the F6. I'm assuming she meant she was cut at F6, because she wouldn't be hanging out on Halloween if she made it to the next RC 11/1.

    Ella
    Cut at 6/4 RC (11/1)
    A small blurb came out 11/12 about her time on the show, and that she'd been gone 'about a month'. So far, her stay reminds me of Stephanie's on Jason's season. 1-1 date with her son in the 3rd episode, home before HTDs.

    Ashley Elmore
    Cut at 15/12 RC (10/20)
    She was home on or before OCT 10/24, which is the 12/9 cut. A one-time poster claiming to be a friend said she was home the week before Halloween. From what I can tell, she didn't like Jake at all.

    Channy
    All I know is she was home before 10/30, because she was partying it up in Vegas that day. So she made it no farther than 9/6 (10/28). She could have been cut at any previous RC.
    Thank you! Having it singled out for quick, easy reference is so very helpful. Also, it would be great if we could keep this list updated in a similar manner to the way that the filming schedule is done. Again, thanks so much!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

  5. #5
    The British one... VelvetBex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Warwickshire, UK
    Posts
    610

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3767150;
    I thought I would start a new thread of figuring out all of the final 15 ladies so that it doesnt get lost in the other thread!!

    Credit goes to Sanlee and Cashfosho They have done an awesome job :

    These are the girls we know make it past the first night so far!

    1 JESSIE SULIDIS
    2 ELLA NOLAN
    3 VIENNA GIRARDI
    4 ASHLEY ELMORE
    5 ALI*
    6 ASHLEIGH*
    7 CAITYLN/GIA*
    8 CHRISTINA*
    9 TENLEY

    Just changed that as its so up in the air
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

    Warning: Effects may not last.

  6. #6
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Hey VelvetBox,does the astriks mean that those are the girls being debated on?

  7. #7
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    With the new commercial out, but Elizabeth (NE) on the list.

  8. #8
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3769703;
    With the new commercial out, but Elizabeth (NE) on the list.
    Michelle too and Kathryn.

    1 JESSIE SULIDIS
    2 ELLA NOLAN
    3 VIENNA GIRARDI
    4 ASHLEY ELMORE
    5 ALI
    6 ASHLEIGH
    7 GIA
    8 CHRISTINA
    9 TENLEY
    10 KATHRYN
    11 MICHELLE
    12 ELIZABETH (NE)
    Last edited by sanlee; 12-15-2009 at 11:06 PM.

  9. #9
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Thanks atem and sanlee.

  10. #10
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3769680;
    Hey VelvetBox,does the astriks mean that those are the girls being debated on?
    If I might answer that, they are the women from the rooftop photos.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.