Page 8 of 281 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Mmmm...so, it is prob Corri in the shiny dress, not Ali!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3770682;
    Mmmm...so, it is prob Corri in the shiny dress, not Ali!
    How many times are we gonna mix these two girls up?

Also, 6 gals go on the date, we can only see 4 in the cap we have. They could both be there.

The 5 to watch in De's season:

-1- Jason, 31: "He's a single dad," Chris says of the account executive from Kirkland, Wash. "When he tells DeAnna about it, her reaction is pretty interesting."

-2- Ryan, 28: A professional football player from Lakeville, Minn., Ryan is "a virgin saving himself for marriage," Chris reveals.

-3- Richard, 27: The science teacher from Binghamton, N.Y., "falls in love with DeAnna pretty quickly," Chris says.

-4- Graham, 29: This professional basketball player from Raleigh, N.C., has a mysterious side. "He plays the shy card, which attracts De Anna even more," Chris explains.

-5- Ron, 36: "He isn't afraid to confront the guys about their intentions and what they think about De Anna," Chris says of the Kansas City, Mo., barbershop owner.

All made first cut to F15.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Kasha, that's fabulous info recapped!!! thanks for that. So all in all, the ones to watch, mean nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3770839;
    Kasha, that's fabulous info recapped!!! thanks for that. So all in all, the ones to watch, mean nothing!
    It helps in setting the tone for the person.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3770839;
    I wouldn't say it means nothing. It looked like from the seasons I was able to find in the archives, the the 5 routinely highlighted by OK magazine did make the first cut and each had at least a F4 mentioned or higher.

I couldn't find archives that went back further. I'll look harder.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3770842;
    It helps in setting the tone for the person.
    Sorry, I didn't mean like it was a waste of time, that was alot of work and I appreciate it. I should have said, it doesn't tell us who the F1 is, but it does eliminate the ones who are not F1.

I'm getting tired, and lazy when I think in my head, but don't type my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3770851;
    Sorry, I didn't mean like it was a waste of time, that was alot of work and I appreciate it. I should have said, it doesn't tell us who the F1 is, but it does eliminate the ones who are not F1.

I'm getting tired, and lazy when I think in my head, but don't type my thoughts.
    Oh, no prob! I'm tired too. This is hard work!

Thanks so much kasha!

FORT Fogey

I think the "Ones to Watch" is a sneak peek at the storyboard for the season, at least part of it.

I found some interesting media "ones to watch" for Matt's season(Bach 12).
    Neither were from OK mag.

ABC media net mentioned: Shayne, Marshanna, Ashlee and Stacy(lil miss lost her panties).

US magazine mentioned: Shayne, Amanda and Stacy.

So both mentioned the F1 and both mentioned someone who did not make the F15.

The only reason it has any importance, is those that play the Rose game should not depend on anything but definitive placement in the SCS to place a contestant moving on. Patterns in mags or interviews don't always play out. JM2C.