Page 7 of 281 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Okay I didn't sleuth or even know about this board prior to Jason's season! So this high of a number is the norm?

Quote Originally Posted by liz_momof2;3770508;
    No kidding. I think almost every one of the b-ette's we have found so far are one of those categories. Geeeez....guess the "Melissa" factor is really coming into play now huh?
    Yeah, Jenni was a cheerleader too and Trista.

And afterall, let's not forget, these women were specifically picked with Jake in mind!!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3770554;
    And afterall, let's not forget, these women were specifically picked with Jake in mind!!
    Someone posted about Elizabeth Kreft (KY) and you guys and see her interviews about the Thuderbirds and she is really impressive! Which means she won't be on the show long!

Per this that cupcakes got for us, doesn't this mean Michelle is in the 15?

The cast of the new Bachelor Chris Harris, the host of of The Bachelor, is making no excuses when it comes to this season’s cast of ladies set on winning the heart of bachelor Jake Pavelka. “They are one of the most beautiful groups from top to bottom that we have ever had,” he says. But these six ladies in particular are the ones he’s picked as his faves! (CLICK HERE FOR THE COMPLETE LIST!)

1. Ali Fedotowsky, 25, an advertising account manager from Williamstown, Mass. — “She’s the consummate girl next door,” says Chris. “Everybody loves her — including Jake. She’s very easy to be around.”

2. Elizabeth Kitt, 29, a nanny from Imperial, Neb. — “Elizabeth is definitely striking and very flirty, but an old-fashioned girl,” Chris explains. “She is really hard for Jake to figure out. He’s not sure if it’s a game with her, or if she is serious.”

3. Ella Nolan, 30, a single mother (8-year-old son, Ethan) and hair stylist from Lafollette, Tenn. — “Ella is a single mom and a Southern belle. She’s definitely not here to party, but here to find a husband and dad for her son. She is very serious about it.”

4. Gia Allemand, 26, a swimsuit model from New York, N.Y. — “If you had to label her, you would say ‘vixen,’ ” predicts Chris. “She is very well-equipped to handle the situation. But don’t judge a book by its cover.”

5. Michelle Kujawa, 26, an office manager from Anaheim, Calif.“Michelle is there to fall in love — period. She didn’t come to make friends, but she isn’t prepared for all of the pressure.”

6. Rozlyn Papa, 28, a single mother (son, Ayden, age 7) and model/makeup artist from Richmond, Va. — “Rozlyn stirs things up pretty early in more of a psychological way. She definitely makes a statement to Jake and to the other girls,” says Chris.

Catch the premier of The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love, on Jan. 4 at 8 p.m. on ABC

FOR MORE ON THE NEW SEASON OF THE BACHELOR, PICK UP THE NEW ISSUE OF OK! — ON SALE EVERYWHERE THURSDAY!
    Oh, I see Michelle is already on the list. Sorry!

Have any of the ones to watch ever been eliminated night 1?

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904;3770605;
    I can not recall specifics, but yes, not all the ones to "watch" always make the F15 cut.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904;3770605;
    Out of the six listed, we have proof via caps showing they make it to 15...

Looks like Corrie was on the InStyle date -http://twitter.com/corriehannah -

For Bachelorette 5 the 5 ones to watch all made the first cut:
    Chris says top 5 to watch are:

1 - Jake: an all-American who is head-over-heals in love with Jillian
    2 - Juan - sexy latin lover who rubs it in the other guys' faces when he's pursuing Jillian
    3 - Kip - "but is he the one that just breaks a girl's heart", Chris asks
    4 - David - is he here to party with the guys, or for Jillian?
    5 - Tanner (Dallas) - has a foot fetish, always trying to rub Jillian's feet

Checking out past seasons, also.

Jason's season:
    The Women To Watch:

SHANNON: 29. The dental hygenist from Marshal, MO. definitely did her homework, "She knew so much about Jason it freaked him out a little."

RAQUEL: 27. The medical student from Recife, Brazil, "wears her sexuality on her sleeve", revels Chris.

JILLIAN: 29. The interior designer from Alberta, Canada is "adventurous, but laid back", the host reports.

NAOMI, 24. "She has lips and curves that are very Angelina Jolie-esque", says Chris of the flight attendant from Carlsbed, CA.

NIKKI 29. "She's a pageant girl, so she knows how to present herself," Chris tells OK of the admin assistant from Blue Island, Ill.
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 12-16-2009 at 09:05 PM.