Page 62 of 281 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3780756;
    Makes sense to me. Gia, Tenley and Ali seem to make sense with what we have.
    Vienna has a good chance as anyone.
    Vienna certainly has a good chance. Especially since she's in the F6. And I'm keeping my eye on Tenley, too.

I do still think the 4 girls with the best shot of being in the F4 with Ali and Gia are Tenley, Vienna, Ashleigh, and Corrie. I was pulling for Kathryn, but until we get some more proof of her staying past F12, I wouldn't put her in there.

Can't wait for Monday

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3780757;
    Thank you Sanlee
    You're welcome!

Vienna certainly has a good chance. Especially since she's in the F6. And I'm keeping my eye on Tenley, too.

I do still think the 4 girls with the best shot of being in the F4 with Ali and Gia are Tenley, Vienna, Ashleigh, and Corrie. I was pulling for Kathryn, but until we get some more proof of her staying past F12, I wouldn't put her in there.

Can't wait for Monday
    I feel confident that Gia and Ali are in the F4. The other girls you mentioned could all be possibles as well. When Monday comes, I'll bet we will have so many new caps that discussion of the caps we already have will just disappear! haha!

Yay for Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3780772;

I feel confident that Gia and Ali are in the F4. The other girls you mentioned could all be possibles as well. When Monday comes, I'll bet we will have so many new caps that discussion of the caps we already have will just disappear! haha!
    I feel completely confident that Ali and Gia are in the F4 as well.I know who I feel could round out the F4,but I have been wrong before so my preseason predictions may not hold true as we reach the final 4.

In the shot with Viena at the winery, why are we so sure she is arriving (alone??) rather than leaving - alone?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

I was looking at the Master List and Shelia is not listed in the top 15. She is the last one out of the limo though. Has that ever happened before and could she be the missing 15th girl? What was the proof she did not make the first cut??

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3780810;
    In the shot with Viena at the winery, why are we so sure she is arriving (alone??) rather than leaving - alone?
    I never got the feeling that she was arriving alone.I thought the winery date was a 2/1 and it was Vienna with Jake and another girl.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3780812;
    I was looking at the Master List and Shelia is not listed in the top 15. She is the last one out of the limo though. Has that ever happened before and could she be the missing 15th girl? What was the proof she did not make the first cut??
    That's a good question, because I keep looking at Sheila as well. I think she's beautiful.

With regards to the Ashleigh Corrie F/b comments, as much as I like Ashleigh and she's in my F3, her comment about can't wait till Feb, and with Corrie saying "good luck" that would be a comment you would make if you don't know the outcome. Can it just be Ashleigh's looking forward to getting together again with everyone in Feb? I'm just trying to look at it from all angles.

She sounds excited to me, and that reminds me of how excited Jillian was at the end of filming. It also reminds me of the "gazing" cap we have.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3780812;
    I have her in my 15. The only thing we know is she uploaded a video on YouTube on Nov. 18th.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3780830;
    I have her in my 15. The only thing we know is she uploaded a video on YouTube on Nov. 18th.
    I don't have her in my final 15.Maybe I should switch her and Ashley.Who is in your F15 Ryvetted?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3780826;
    That's a good question, because I keep looking at Sheila as well. I think she's beautiful.

With regards to the Ashleigh Corrie F/b comments, as much as I like Ashleigh and she's in my F3, her comment about can't wait till Feb, and with Corrie saying "good luck" that would be a comment you would make if you don't know the outcome. Can it just be Ashleigh's looking forward to getting together again with everyone in Feb? I'm just trying to look at it from all angles.

She sounds excited to me, and that reminds me of how excited Jillian was at the end of filming. It also reminds me of the "gazing" cap we have.
    I can not remember where it was now but one sight picked Gia, Roz, Sheila and Ali as the F4. That made me start thinking and doing some research on Sheila. Just seems strange to me with her limo placement.

The way you typed it out her makes me wonder if Corrie is out at F4 and Ashleigh is in the F2. Corrie telling her "good luck" meaning......I hope you got him?? The F4 and the F2 would not see each other at the WTA but might at the ATFR. We need new caps and the preview....my head hurts from so little info to go on!