Page 61 of 281 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by beader;3780699;
    Good catch. But couldn't she have used pictures that were taken before filming started? I've noticed on FB that the young ladies/men often switch their pics--some may be recent and some may be from a year or two ago. Is there a way to tell when the pic was taken?
    There are a couple pics that are Christmas related, so I'm pretty sure they're recent.

Quote Originally Posted by lyn60;3780686;
    I just want to thank every one of you for your posts.....any one of my friends would think I was deranged for following this show like I do. I really am happy there are fellow fans here that can share all this with me......makes me realize I am not the only nut!!!!!LOL
    lyn60 from Hamilton! I'm just up the QEW in the Falls. worked in Hamilton for a couple of years. Just when I got used to the one way streets, I left.

Welcome to the deranged zone!

There are fellow Hamiltonians on here? We should have badges so we can recognize each other in public.

Quote Originally Posted by lyn60;3780703;
    thanks for the welcome.......my hubby follows all these shows too, just won't admit it outside the house...he loved Jillian!!! I think the final four will be Gia, Ali and Corrie..#4 is still a ? to me....can't wait for Monday..first impressions stick with me so hope I pick up some good vibes & craziness!!!!
    See I knew you had someone to share the show with. I watch the show now with a very close friend. We'll spend the evening together. Have dinner then watch the show and discuss who we like and why! Men actually love to watch the bachelor. Why? Come on it's all those beautiful women even though some turn out to be a little high maintenance or nutso. That depends on how TPTB choose to present them to us in the edit.

The fourth for the F4 is a hard choice and subject to change as we meet and size the women up. I have good reasons to believe Ashleigh will be in the F4. Can't yet prove how high she finishes but in the F4 for sure!!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3780728;
    See I knew you had someone to share the show with. I watch the show now with a very close friend. We'll spend the evening together. Have dinner then watch the show and discuss who we like and why! Men actually love to watch the bachelor. Why? Come on it's all those beautiful women even though some turn out to be a little high maintenance or nutso. That depends on how TPTB choose to present them to us in the edit.

The fourth for the F4 is a hard choice and subject to change as we meet and size the women up. I have good reasons to believe Ashleigh will be in the F4. Can't yet prove how high she finishes but in the F4 for sure!!
    Before I get into this, I just want to say that it makes sense in my head, and I'm sorry if it's not entirely clear when I try to write it out.

I think if Ashleigh's in the F4, then our F2 will be Corrie and Ashleigh. Only for the reason being Ashleigh said she'd see Corrie in Feb. Either at the WTA or ATFR, so I think that would mean they're either both in the F2 or neither is in the F2, and if it's neither, our F2 can't be Ali and Gia. Ali was home too soon. I personally don't think Ashleigh's in the F4, and I'm starting to think more and more that Corrie isn't in it either, but that's just my own thoughts.

I DO think that in addition to Ali and Gia in the F4, the other two girls are girls NOT mentioned by CH in his 6 to watch. Just something to look out for.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3780734;
    Before I get into this, I just want to say that it makes sense in my head, and I'm sorry if it's not entirely clear when I try to write it out.

I think if Ashleigh's in the F4, then our F2 will be Corrie and Ashleigh. Only for the reason being Ashleigh said she'd see Corrie in Feb. Either at the WTA or ATFR, so I think that would mean they're either both in the F2 or neither is in the F2, and if it's neither, our F2 can't be Ali and Gia. Ali was home too soon. I personally don't think Ashleigh's in the F4, and I'm starting to think more and more that Corrie isn't in it either, but that's just my own thoughts.

I DO think that in addition to Ali and Gia in the F4, the other two girls are girls NOT mentioned by CH in his 6 to watch. Just something to look out for.

I understand what you are saying about both being F2 or neither. I can't remember though....does the F3 know who is the F1 by the time they tape the WTA? Unsually not right? I would think she would have the best idea having gone to the FD location though. Can you remind me where Chris' 6 to watch is posted please?

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3780745;
    I understand what you are saying about both being F2 or neither. I can't remember though....does the F3 know who is the F1 by the time they tape the WTA? Unsually not right? I would think she would have the best idea having gone to the FD location though. Can you remind me where Chris' 6 to watch is posted please?
    Cash - Sounds all good to me!!!!

You can find Chris' 6 to watch in the Bachelor Master List thread!
    Bachelor Master List -Spoilers- No Discussion

Makes sense to me. Gia, Tenley and Ali seem to make sense with what we have.
    Vienna has a good chance as anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3780752;
    Cash - Sounds all good to me!!!!

You can find Chris' 6 to watch in the Bachelor Master List thread!
    Bachelor Master List -Spoilers- No Discussion

Thank you Sanlee

You are making absolute logical sence to me! We really don't know enough yet to be absolutely sure on the F4. I think that after the long preview next week we will be sure of at least 3 of the F4 after we sleuth some new SC's. Last season we didn't have proof that Reid was in Hawaii until much later in the season or we interpreted the SC's wrong. But every one knew he would be there. It will take a week of even two more to get what we need. Then the placement of these women will become the issue. Can't wait to see what happens Monday at the M&G. I love getting to know the women and my preseason picks will change. I'll feel better about the whole thing by the time we see the HTD's.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.