Page 60 of 281 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 2808

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

  1. #591
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,705

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    There was also a teacher on another season who lost her job due to missing time for TB. She was from Houston, I believe. It was Andy's season, if I remember right, and she was young and dark and pretty. I think it was Amber?

  2. #592
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3780620;
    There was also a teacher on another season who lost her job due to missing time for TB. She was from Houston, I believe. It was Andy's season, if I remember right, and she was young and dark and pretty. I think it was Amber?
    Yes it was Amber.She was cut at the 4/3 RC.She handled herself with class if I remember correctly.

  3. #593
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    962

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3780620;
    There was also a teacher on another season who lost her job due to missing time for TB. She was from Houston, I believe. It was Andy's season, if I remember right, and she was young and dark and pretty. I think it was Amber?
    Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3780625;
    Yes it was Amber.She was cut at the 4/3 RC.She handled herself with class if I remember correctly.
    Thanks for helping me remember--- it was Tanya from Byron's season. See my post 589 one page back.

  4. #594
    FORT Fogey hopelessroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,427

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3780374;
    No, you are not the only one lol I also think it is corrie. I did some quick comparisons with Cor and Roz. The thickness of the calves and the curved silhouette match corrie imo. Roz seems to have a straighter body shape, and very skinny calves. Whereas Corrie has a more meaty calf.

    Calves...


    Body shape...


    I guess we are the only two. I can't wait for season previews to come out next week.

    Great points cupcakes. . .you may be right. Think she lightened her hair along the journey though?
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

  5. #595
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3780670;
    Great points cupcakes. . .you may be right. Think she lightened her hair along the journey though?
    If she lightened her hair during filming, then she changed it right back once she got home. Her hair is the same darker color in pics she posted to twitter and FB as is is in the early caps we have of her.

  6. #596
    FORT Regular lyn60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hamilton, Ont Canada
    Posts
    126

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    I just want to thank every one of you for your posts.....any one of my friends would think I was deranged for following this show like I do. I really am happy there are fellow fans here that can share all this with me......makes me realize I am not the only nut!!!!!LOL

  7. #597
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by lyn60;3780686;
    I just want to thank every one of you for your posts.....any one of my friends would think I was deranged for following this show like I do. I really am happy there are fellow fans here that can share all this with me......makes me realize I am not the only nut!!!!!LOL
    lyn60. Now just think about how all my guy friends see me watching this show and posting here. Having a guy here is even more deranged. Actually we have a group of men and women that discuss this show at my work. I'm the only one who is on this board and spoiled but women and their husbands and boy friends watch this show together in large numbers. So you are no stranger than I.

    Jump right in. Who do you think will be in the F4 final four women? I'm seeing Ali, Corrie, Ashleigh and Gia in my final four.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

  8. #598
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    276

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3780675;
    If she lightened her hair during filming, then she changed it right back once she got home. Her hair is the same darker color in pics she posted to twitter and FB as is is in the early caps we have of her.
    Good catch. But couldn't she have used pictures that were taken before filming started? I've noticed on FB that the young ladies/men often switch their pics--some may be recent and some may be from a year or two ago. Is there a way to tell when the pic was taken?

  9. #599
    Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Wanted to let everyone know that the Rose Ceremony Game is up and running at the alphabet site.

  10. #600
    FORT Regular lyn60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hamilton, Ont Canada
    Posts
    126

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3780692;
    lyn60. Now just think about how all my guy friends see me watching this show and posting here. Having a guy here is even more deranged. Actually we have a group of men and women that discuss this show at my work. I'm the only one who is on this board and spoiled but women and their husbands and boy friends watch this show together in large numbers. So you are no stranger than I.

    Jump right in. Who do you think will be in the F4 final four women? I'm seeing Ali, Corrie, Ashleigh and Gia in my final four.
    thanks for the welcome.......my hubby follows all these shows too, just won't admit it outside the house...he loved Jillian!!! I think the final four will be Gia, Ali and Corrie..#4 is still a ? to me....can't wait for Monday..first impressions stick with me so hope I pick up some good vibes & craziness!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.