Page 59 of 281 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3780525;
    OK gotcha. Thanks.
    I forgot to add that I could be wrong though......I think it's something for us to talk about while we wait patiently for new screencaps. =)

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3780484;
    IA on the hair, Rozlyn's hair is longer and not so straight or fine looking as Corrie's. But its not so much the hair, for me, its the body, it looks exactly like Corrie's body to me.

Although it's Corrie on that log, the reason Rozlyn's hair is longer in that pic above is due to extensions.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3780528;
    I forgot to add that I could be wrong though......I think it's something for us to talk about while we wait patiently for new screencaps. =)
    I know -- will Monday ever get here? I'm reminded of jlccaz's post in the 'Fun" thread of the puppy with the toilet paper.

I guess I thought we had other reasons to believe both Corrie and Rozlyn were already in the F6, but now I can't think why.

I still think log girl is in fact Corrie.The last few pages have solidified my belief.

FORT Fan

About hair color, I'd think that during the filming a few of the girls might change, at least somewhat, the color of their hair. Maybe they color the roots or use a different color rinse or toner. I know that some "color" fades pretty fast, so the color could look different in week 4 that it did at the M&G. Is there evidence of that happening before?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3780489;
    Ryvetted had posted this once...but the lighting makes Corrie's hair blond-er like log girl:

And it's sure easier to change your hair color than it is to change your calf shape!! The comparison of legs helps alot, sanlee!!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3780540;
    Although it's Corrie on that log, the reason Rozlyn's hair is longer in that pic above is due to extensions.
    Not every gal with long hair wears extensions
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3780575;
    Not every gal with long hair wears extensions
    Compared with the pool kissing cap (shorter hair), it seems like Roz wears them. But sc can be deceiving!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3780355;
    If Ashley goes on to teach at the University level, it might not matter; however, if she intends to continue teaching at the secondary level, she has to be somewhat concerned about her overall behavior and reputation. The Board of Education does not expect saints of teachers, but there is a moral clause that is grounds for dismissal ( at least in the state of Alabama - used very sparingly but used if needed).

The flight attendent stunt if cheesy is humorous, and as these stunts go, clever even. She appears to be a bit of a daredevil, and she might agree to the "scandal" or even initiate it, but as an educator I would be leery of that. There are many parents still who want teachers to at least publicly try to be role models for their kids. They can and they do go to the board with complaints which may not get the teacher fired, but it just isn't good... It causes grief to everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3780468;
    Bloomers-- you are 100% correct about the morality clause. I work for a school district in Texas (Dallas area) and they have VERY strict guidelines especially when it comes to social networking sites like FB. (Which is why I don't do FB) Anything unflattering posting linked back to an employee is grounds for immediate dismissal. A teacher from my district would really be signing her own termination papers after her first drink at the M&G let alone making out in the corner with a crew member (not even actually shown on camera)! IF it's Ashley, you can bet that she's not planning on returning to her day job.

A couple of seasons back, there was a teacher from the Dallas area that was on TB and made it through the HTDs. I thought she handled herself as well as one could on the show but I heard she was terminated after returning. (Sorry, my memory is so bad-- I don't remember names. I'll try to come up with her name if anyone is interested)
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;3780496;
    Byron's season had a cute blonde teacher from TX also..Gosh Her name escapes me..OH Tonya..thats it..
    Thanks HotMomma! Yes, it was Tanya Michel who was Byron's F2. It was later reported locally that she was terminated-- although I never heard the specifics that were mentioned. Again, she was one of my favorites and I thought she handled herself nicely. All this to say-- if it is Ashley, I'm sure that she knows that it would be the end of her teaching career.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3780540;
    Is anything real this season?? To be fair, there are some who are wholesome natural looking ladies. (unless they have me fooled like Rozlyn's hair extensions)

Originally Posted by beader
    About hair color, I'd think that during the filming a few of the girls might change, at least somewhat, the color of their hair. Maybe they color the roots or use a different color rinse or toner. I know that some "color" fades pretty fast, so the color could look different in week 4 that it did at the M&G. Is there evidence of that happening before?
    That's a good point and why I'm not paying too too much attention to hair colour, unless its obvious. I know for a fact Christina highlighted her hair since arriving at the mansion.