Page 57 of 281 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3780374;
    No, you are not the only one lol I also think it is corrie. I did some quick comparisons with Cor and Roz. The thickness of the calves and the curved silhouette match corrie imo. Roz seems to have a straighter body shape, and very skinny calves. Whereas Corrie has a more meaty calf.

Calves...

Body shape...

I guess we are the only two. I can't wait for season previews to come out next week.
    I thought it was Corrie all along..But with the shoes and now if you look at the hair..its parted to the side and the back part is teased with a poof..and it seem it Roz style..Corrie doesn't seem to have her teased and sprayed...and it looks like the hair is bleached blond..Not highlighted like Corrie.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjagirl;3780412;
    Maybe Fliess is trying to trick us. I remember something about a picture showing Melissa's dress was one color but it was actually a different color. I could be wrong.
    Good point - that has occured a couple of times that we know of
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I thought it was Corrie too, but the hair is throwing me off. I darker the SC a little to see if it would darken her hair more like Corrie's but it didn't work.

“When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3780355;
    If Ashley goes on to teach at the University level, it might not matter; however, if she intends to continue teaching at the secondary level, she has to be somewhat concerned about her overall behavior and reputation. The Board of Education does not expect saints of teachers, but there is a moral clause that is grounds for dismissal ( at least in the state of Alabama - used very sparingly but used if needed).

The flight attendent stunt if cheesy is humorous, and as these stunts go, clever even. She appears to be a bit of a daredevil, and she might agree to the "scandal" or even initiate it, but as an educator I would be leery of that. There are many parents still who want teachers to at least publicly try to be role models for their kids. They can and they do go to the board with complaints which may not get the teacher fired, but it just isn't good... It causes grief to everyone.
    Bloomers-- you are 100% correct about the morality clause. I work for a school district in Texas (Dallas area) and they have VERY strict guidelines especially when it comes to social networking sites like FB. (Which is why I don't do FB) Anything unflattering posting linked back to an employee is grounds for immediate dismissal. A teacher from my district would really be signing her own termination papers after her first drink at the M&G let alone making out in the corner with a crew member (not even actually shown on camera)! IF it's Ashley, you can bet that she's not planning on returning to her day job.

A couple of seasons back, there was a teacher from the Dallas area that was on TB and made it through the HTDs. I thought she handled herself as well as one could on the show but I heard she was terminated after returning. (Sorry, my memory is so bad-- I don't remember names. I'll try to come up with her name if anyone is interested)

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3780468;
    Bloomers-- you are 100% correct about the morality clause. I work for a school district in Texas (Dallas area) and they have VERY strict guidelines especially when it comes to social networking sites like FB. (Which is why I don't do FB) Anything unflattering posting linked back to an employee is grounds for immediate dismissal. A teacher from my district would really be signing her own termination papers after her first drink at the M&G let alone making out in the corner with a crew member (not even actually shown on camera)! IF it's Ashley, you can bet that she's not planning on returning to her day job.

A couple of seasons back, there was a teacher from the Dallas area that was on TB and made it through the HTDs. I thought she handled herself as well as one could on the show but I heard she was terminated after returning. (Sorry, my memory is so bad-- I don't remember names. I'll try to come up with her name if anyone is interested)
    Yuppers - that was Amber and she was from Sugar Land TX
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3780398;
    Good comparison of the legs, but it is the shoes that caught my attention. Are Rozlyn's and Log Girl's shoes the same or am I seeing things?
    Earlier on, we compared the black peep toe shoes, and at least 5 of the girls have them!
    Including Corrie! haha!

Yep, I agree about the leg thing...they are more similar to Corrie's than Roz's

What a strange screencap!!

:0

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3780470;
    Yuppers - that was Amber and she was from Sugar Land TX
    I'll check to see if it was Amber-- my initial memory is that it wasn't. Amber, as you say, is from Sugar Land-- down by Houston. The gal I'm remembering taught in this area (Lewisville, between Dallas and Denton) Her HT could have been Sugar Land, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3780398;
    Good comparison of the legs, but it is the shoes that caught my attention. Are Rozlyn's and Log Girl's shoes the same or am I seeing things?
    I think alot of girls have those peep-toe black stilettos! Isn't Gia wearing the same pair on the rooftop? lol

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3780466;
    I thought it was Corrie too, but the hair is throwing me off. I darker the SC a little to see if it would darken her hair more like Corrie's but it didn't work.
    IA on the hair, Rozlyn's hair is longer and not so straight or fine looking as Corrie's. But its not so much the hair, for me, its the body, it looks exactly like Corrie's body to me.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3780484;
    IA on the hair, Rozlyn's hair is longer and not so straight or fine looking as Corrie's. But its not so much the hair, for me, its the body, it looks exactly like Corrie's body to me.

[IMG][/[/IMG]
    Same here. I'm thinking lighting might have something to do with the hair color.