Page 56 of 281 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3780374;
    No, you are not the only one lol I also think it is corrie. I did some quick comparisons with Cor and Roz. The thickness of the calves and the curved silhouette match corrie imo. Roz seems to have a straighter body shape, and very skinny calves. Whereas Corrie has a more meaty calf.

Calves...

Body shape...

I guess we are the only two. I can't wait for season previews to come out next week.
    LOL you just changed my mind again. agh!

No, you are not the only one lol I also think it is corrie. I did some quick comparisons with Cor and Roz. The thickness of the calves and the curved silhouette match corrie imo. Roz seems to have a straighter body shape, and very skinny calves. Whereas Corrie has a more meaty calf.

Calves...

Body shape...

I guess we are the only two. I can't wait for season previews to come out next week.
    You and Ryvetted make some good arguments for both girls! BUT, I agree with you on the calves matching for Corrie. From the group shot of Corrie, the calves look identical. Rozlyn's calves seem just a tad smaller. And also in the group photo, Corrie's waist seems too identical to log girl as well. So I lean more towards Corrie than Rozlyn, however, IF it is not Corrie, then it's Rozlyn. lol!

The only thing against it being Corrie is the hair color! It does look too blonde for Corrie...but maybe it's the photo's color making it look blonder than it is? IDK.

We really need the season previews though, IA!

ETA: Oh, and also a friend of Corrie's came to the board saying that it looks like Corrie walking on the log. Of course, we cannot just assume that that person really knows Corrie though.

This is a comparison of Rozlyn's legs to log girl to Corrie's legs.

I do agree that Rozlyn's legs are too skinny to be log girl's. But Corrie's hair is too dark.
    So I think that it's Rozlyn from the neck up. And Corrie from the neck down I'll change my mind again when we get to see that preview.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3780346;
    Here's a thought...Do we think they might script the scandal? We know that they have absolutely fed on the last two. I thought the deal with Jason was embarrassing (for my show) the way that it was made to look so sleazy that even the smallest outlets picked it up and made fun of it, yet Fleiss in an interview remarked that (paraphrasing) "New life was breathed back into the franchise with Jason's season."

Now, one media article has stated that that fraternizing between a contestant and a crew member on other (big ) reality shows is the cardinal sin, but this is the Bachelor with our past history. Other shows might be outraged, but our show would be delighted for the ratings.
    I am now wondering if maybe this was trumped up (scripted) for drama and entertainment but will be made to look as real as possible.
    My thoughts. Not saying there isn't any root of truth. Just saying this is the formula of the show. Hyperbole. Nothing really came of De's hissy fit other than it was a hissy fit over nothing. Same with Jillian and the "who has a gf at home" drama or the "why is De visiting Jason at the last minute in NZ" junk. Just a hook to get the viewer pulled in deeper. And it's working.

Everything is always the "most" with this show. I don't think we are going to be told "I see Suzy snogging and getting a feel by Oscar the limo driver. He's been taking her for more than a drive!" And then cut to Suzy and Oscar in a steamy limo with gigglin and moans.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Calves...

Body shape...

I totally agree the log girl is Corrie. Not only because of the legs and the shape of her body, Cupcakes, this is a great comparison, but because she has the same chest area. It appears she wears the same type of bra. (Sorry Corrie, I'm are just comparing )

Regarding Ashley, I agree with Bloomers, she is an educator who won some sort of award, Citizen of the Year, don't quote me, but something like that. She appears to be very involved in her school, and I just don't think she would cross that line. I would hate for that rumour to be started without any concrete info.

There are a few girls we just don't know anything about, Kathryn who is in my F3 pick, Kirsten, Stephanie, Tiana, Emily, Elizabeth DC, Channy, Christina, some of them we know makes it past the 1st night, but some we don't have any info at all. Emily was the first bio up for a day or so on the ABC board, whether that had any meaning I don't know, that piece of info remains in my back pocket. Probably means nothing, and its an indication of information overload!

I'm guessing we'll see an accusation of the affair, which puts doubt in Jakes mind. I don't think the hissy fit has anything to do with the affair.

We probably won't even know who it is. The camera zoom's in on a few faces, the viewer makes all sorts of assumptions!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3780379;
    This is a comparison of Rozlyn's legs to log girl to Corrie's legs.

Good comparison of the legs, but it is the shoes that caught my attention. Are Rozlyn's and Log Girl's shoes the same or am I seeing things?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3780380;
    I do agree that Rozlyn's legs are too skinny to be log girl's. But Corrie's hair is too dark.
    So I think that it's Rozlyn from the neck up. And Corrie from the neck down I'll change my mind again when we get to see that preview.
    Maybe Fliess is trying to trick us. I remember something about a picture showing Melissa's dress was one color but it was actually a different color. I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3780398;
    Good comparison of the legs, but it is the shoes that caught my attention. Are Rozlyn's and Log Girl's shoes the same or am I seeing things?
    Wow, you might be on to something there. Regardless, HOW does a person walk on a log in those stilettos?! Is she insane?!

Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3780418;
    Wow, you might be on to something there. Regardless, HOW does a person walk on a log in those stilettos?! Is she insane?!
    That's why we have our Southern Gentleman helping her walk the log. I'd have a hard enough time walking on a flat surface in those shoes, much less walking on a tree.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow