Page 55 of 281 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3780351;
    Ashley - with her fan page at the ready - right after filming was over LOL
    That's right! I forgot about that I kinda want her to be the one that causes the big mess. That would be too funny.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3780347;
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was her either. She did say Jake wasn't her type at all, maybe Mr. Crew Man was!
    If Ashley goes on to teach at the University level, it might not matter; however, if she intends to continue teaching at the secondary level, she has to be somewhat concerned about her overall behavior and reputation. The Board of Education does not expect saints of teachers, but there is a moral clause that is grounds for dismissal ( at least in the state of Alabama - used very sparingly but used if needed).

The flight attendent stunt if cheesy is humorous, and as these stunts go, clever even. She appears to be a bit of a daredevil, and she might agree to the "scandal" or even initiate it, but as an educator I would be leery of that. There are many parents still who want teachers to at least publicly try to be role models for their kids. They can and they do go to the board with complaints which may not get the teacher fired, but it just isn't good... It causes grief to everyone.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3780351;
    Ashley - with her fan page at the ready - right after filming was over LOL
    lol! If it does turn out to be her, that fan page will just look so sadly desperate!

Well - her other comment after she got home was that Jake was a stay-at-home guy (??boring??) - and she liked to party (something to that affect) - so.................. we shall see I guess LOL

ETA - also makes me wonder if she is not what she appears to be as well....................
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3780358;
    Well - her other comment after she got home was that Jake was a stay-at-home guy (??boring??) - and she liked to party (something to that affect) - so.................. we shall see I guess LOL

ETA - also makes me wonder if she is not what she appears to be as well....................
    Didn't we once think that the line-crosser was Rozlyn? Why did we think that? Just curious!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3780369;
    Didn't we once think that the line-crosser was Rozlyn? Why did we think that? Just curious!
    I think we assumed that because CH said she's stirs things up pretty early, and the line-crossing also happens early. I think we figured the two went hand in hand. I guess Rozlyn starts something different?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3780371;
    I think we assumed that because CH said she's stirs things up pretty early, and the line-crossing also happens early. I think we figured the two went hand in hand. I guess Rozlyn starts something different?
    Ok, now I remember. Thanks....I was just wondering. Ya'll, I still think that the girl on the log is Corrie...I know I am alone on that and probably wrong, but hopefully we'll get a cap of this girls' whole face in the previews to be able to finally put this one to rest! lol!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3780372;
    Ok, now I remember. Thanks....I was just wondering. Ya'll, I still think that the girl on the log is Corrie...I know I am alone on that and probably wrong, but hopefully we'll get a cap of this girls' whole face in the previews to be able to finally put this one to rest! lol!
    I don't think it could be Corrie. I was able to see a lot more pics of her from FB and her hair NEVER looks that light.

I really can't wait to see the preview and get some more caps. Hopefully it will clear a lot of this stuff up.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3780372;
    No, you are not the only one lol I also think it is corrie. I did some quick comparisons with Cor and Roz. The thickness of the calves and the curved silhouette match corrie imo. Roz seems to have a straighter body shape, and very skinny calves. Whereas Corrie has a more meaty calf.

Calves...

Body shape...

I guess we are the only two. I can't wait for season previews to come out next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3780358;

IMHO she has to be a producer pick that is there for some reason. The uniform stunt convinces me of that alone. So we think she might be in the F15 and one that is eliminated. Good thing she has that fan page ready there are those that will check it out after this show even if she is or more likley because she is the crossed the line gal. I do agree with Bloomers though it is a risky thing to do as a teacher. What field of study is the PhD for which she is a candidate? Maybe outside of an educational area. Lots of PhD's work in commerce and industry. Maybe TPTB paid her enough to pay for that PhD schooling.

I'm glad I asked that question. But it seems that we are still speculating more on the process of elimination rather than finding the evidence. We can't find everything but it is fun to try.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.