Page 54 of 281 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3780207;
    What did her Twitter post say?
    MERRY CHRISTMAS! So grateful for a wonderful family & the gift of God's son!!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3780210;
    MERRY CHRISTMAS! So grateful for a wonderful family & the gift of God's son!!
    So that tells me that she is at least somewhat religious.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3780171;
    When it's all put together like this, it REALLY looks like Rozlyn to me. I can't even see it being anybody else now.

So it if IS Rozlyn, and this is in SF, like we were thinking before with this being in one of the SF parks, that would mean Rozlyn is in the F6, and we've got the first 3 RCs figured out. (with the exception of the 15th girl who would leave in the 15/12 cut anyway)

F15
    Jessie
    Ella
    Vienna
    Ali
    Ashleigh
    Tenley
    Kathryn
    Gia
    Christina
    Valishia
    Elizabeth NE
    Michelle
    Corrie
    Rozlyn
    ?

F12
    Jessie
    Ella
    Vienna
    Ali
    Ashleigh
    Tenley
    Kathryn
    Gia
    Elizabeth NE
    Michelle
    Corrie
    Rozlyn

(leaving 15/12: Christina, Valishia, the 15th girl)

F9
    Jessie
    Ella
    Vienna
    Ali
    Ashleigh
    Tenley
    Gia
    Corrie
    Rozlyn

(leaving 12/9: Michelle, Kathryn, Elizabeth)

F6
    Vienna-Castillo di Amorosa SC
    Ali-HTD
    Gia-Cap Maison FD
    Rozlyn-Log Girl
    +2 more girls...

This is all assuming Rozlyn IS the log girl and it IS in SF. What do yall think?
    The woman that crossed the line or had an affair with a member of the production crew. Is it Christina, Valishia or the one we don't know yet. Have we figured that out yet? If not I say it's the woman we have not identified. TPTB have purposely left her out of the videos so no SC's except for the M&G.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3780326;
    The woman that crossed the line or had an affair with a member of the production crew. Is it Christina, Valishia or the one we don't know yet. Have we figured that out yet? If not I say it's the woman we have not identified. TPTB have purposely left her out of the videos so no SC's except for the M&G.
    I hadn't even thought of that. I bet you're right. I don't think Valishia would be one to do it, not hearing about her past with a cheating husband. I don't know much about Christina to say either way. But that 15th girl being the scandalous one would definitely explain why there are no caps of her. Good thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3780326;
    Yep, maybe even Ashley? If she stays through till 15/12 cut like someone said, I wouldn't be surprised if she's the line crosser!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3780336;
    I hadn't even thought of that. I bet you're right. I don't think Valishia would be one to do it, not hearing about her past with a cheating husband. I don't know much about Christina to say either way. But that 15th girl being the scandalous one would definitely explain why there are no caps of her. Good thinking.
    Here's a thought...Do we think they might script the scandal? We know that they have absolutely fed on the last two. I thought the deal with Jason was embarrassing (for my show) the way that it was made to look so sleazy that even the smallest outlets picked it up and made fun of it, yet Fleiss in an interview remarked that (paraphrasing) "New life was breathed back into the franchise with Jason's season."

Now, one media article has stated that that fraternizing between a contestant and a crew member on other (big ) reality shows is the cardinal sin, but this is the Bachelor with our past history. Other shows might be outraged, but our show would be delighted for the ratings.
    I am now wondering if maybe this was trumped up (scripted) for drama and entertainment but will be made to look as real as possible.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3780337;
    Yep, maybe even Ashley? If she stays through till 15/12 cut like someone said, I wouldn't be surprised if she's the line crosser!
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was her either. She did say Jake wasn't her type at all, maybe Mr. Crew Man was!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3780337;
    Half of the 25 are wanna be actresses! Does one of them one the exposure badly enough that even negative attention is better than none?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3780346;
    Here's a thought...Do we think they might script the scandal? We know that they have absolutely fed on the last two. I thought the deal with Jason was embarrassing (for my show) the way that it was made to look so sleazy that even the smallest outlets picked it up and made fun of it, yet Fleiss in an interview remarked that (paraphrasing) "New life was breathed back into the franchise with Jason's season."

Now, one media article has stated that that fraternizing between a contestant and a crew member on other (big ) reality shows is the cardinal sin, but this is the Bachelor with our past history. Other shows might be outraged, but our show would be delighted for the ratings.
    I am now wondering if maybe this was trumped up (scripted) for drama and entertainment but will be made to look as real as possible.
    If that's the case, Ashley's got reality tv in her family already with her sister Erin being on the Apprentice. I thought contestants weren't allowed to have any ties to any other show? (maybe that's just for themselves, not family members?) But maybe Ashley was a producer pick and was just there to play her part?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3780350;
    If that's the case, Ashley's got reality tv in her family already with her sister Erin being on the Apprentice. I thought contestants weren't allowed to have any ties to any other show? (maybe that's just for themselves, not family members?) But maybe Ashley was a producer pick and was just there to play her part?
    Ashley - with her fan page at the ready - right after filming was over LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON