Page 52 of 281 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3780083;
    Because of Log Girl. I know it looks like Corrie! (it could very well be her) but I can't get passed Rozlyn's huge transparent ring (Corrie's ring isn't transparent looking to me), her hair part, her body type and her layered shorter hair in front, either!!

I guess we'll know soon enough! haha!
    I always leaned towards Rozlyn as log girl too, mainly because of her body type and the very blonde hair. Then Corrie's friend said she was pretty sure log girl was Corrie.

I hope Monday night's previews put some of these questions to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3780124;
    I always leaned towards Rozlyn as log girl too, mainly because of her body type and the very blonde hair. Then Corrie's friend said she was pretty sure log girl was Corrie.

I hope Monday night's previews put some of these questions to rest.
    I hope so too.
    I'm getting giddy with excitement to hear Chris say those 5 beautiful words. "This season on The Bachelor". I get chills just thinking about it

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3780111;
    But I'm wondering how much the typical viewer will know about Gia and her swimsuit modeling. I think physically, they make a good looking couple, I thought that as soon as I saw the group shot.

Besides, she has a little tattoo, its not like its all over her arms and it won't be visable when he takes her to church.
    This made me laugh Good one, GA!

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3780129;
    I hope so too.
    I'm getting giddy with excitement to hear Chris say those 5 beautiful words. "This season on The Bachelor". I get chills just thinking about it
    Oh man! I have the chills NOW reading that! haha Can't wait to see what we're missing!!

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3780129;
    I hope so too.
    OMG...I love when he says that. I am a "closeted" Bachelor fan, none of my friends watch and think it's dumb, so I am so glad to have found all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3780121;
    Oh wow I bet that would throw us all off. We're looking at her now as the bad girl of the season and they edit her to be a sweetheart.

I do think that only so many girls can be given a sweet girl edit. Seems like we'll be getting that for Ali, Tenley, and Elizabeth right off the bat. Maybe Corrie will get the same. But having too many nice girls doesn't make for good tv. I still think they'll show Gia as at least a tiny bit of a trouble maker. Maybe a troublemaker who 'falls in love' with Jake.
    I don't get where people are getting that Gia's getting any type of edit. All we've seen is her saying that the blondes didn't make a touchdown and laughing at a lame joke someone made about Ashley's get up. Seems that she may not be a great focus in the first episode.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3780105;
    I just think it will look super fake if Gia is F1. During the Shayne Show, I was a regular viewer and actually liked Shayne (sorry!!), but I don't think the typical viewer will buy Gia as F1 for Jake.
    I actually liked Shayne too.That said, if Gia is Jake's f1 I would not be surprised if it was a situation like Shayne/Matt's season

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3780147;
    OMG...I love when he says that. I am a "closeted" Bachelor fan, none of my friends watch and think it's dumb, so I am so glad to have found all of you.
    It's like a mystery novel! We're trying to find the "Butler"!! hee hee!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3780083;
    Because of Log Girl. I know it looks like Corrie! (it could very well be her) but I can't get passed Rozlyn's huge transparent ring (Corrie's ring isn't transparent looking to me), her hair part, her body type and her layered shorter hair in front, either!!

I guess we'll know soon enough! haha!
    Ryvetted...looking at those foreheads and the great way you put them together.....you may be right! I agree with ya!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3780163;
    I actually liked Shayne too.That said, if Gia is Jake's f1 I would not be surprised if it was a situation like Shayne/Matt's season
    If that's the case, no wonder Jake is so subdue and sullen after taping! I do think that he was as serious as one can be to come on the show "to find love". If he didn't and that is what he wanted, I feel badly for him. Can't wait to see his interview on Regis and Kelly on the 4th-- it will give some indication on his state of mind.

Only 5 more days!