Page 51 of 281 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Folks on the show were promised to be home by Thanksgiving - including F1 and F2....................
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3780087;
    My guess is that neither one of them is in the F2....and both will be at the WTA. It's looking more like Gia F1 to me!!! lol!

But Tenley can be a F3 then right?
    She sure can be, I haven't found anything yet to prove she isn't in the F3.

And as far as Gia being F1, I saw in In Touch magazine yesterday that Jake said that he didn't like tattoos on a girl. He said "tattoos are off for girls. The human body is just too beautiful to be marked up, in my opinion. They're just not for me." Did anybody else see this? So are we gonna assume that he doesn't really care if his F1 has tats, seeing as Gia has one on her hip...

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3780092;
    She sure can be, I haven't found anything yet to prove she isn't in the F3.

And as far as Gia being F1, I saw in In Touch magazine yesterday that Jake said that he didn't like tattoos on a girl. He said "tattoos are off for girls. The human body is just too beautiful to be marked up, in my opinion. They're just not for me." Did anybody else see this? So are we gonna assume that he doesn't really care if his F1 has tats, seeing as Gia has one on her hip...
    Unless of course, Jake didn't find a 'wife' and Gia was the F1 like Shayne.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3780093;
    Unless of course, Jake didn't find a 'wife' and Gia was the F1 like Shayne.
    I'm thinking along those lines, too.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3780100;
    I'm thinking along those lines, too.
    After saying what he did about tats? He's really going to look silly, if that happens!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3780103;
    After saying what he did about tats? He's really going to look silly, if that happens!
    I just think it will look super fake if Gia is F1. During the Shayne Show, I was a regular viewer and actually liked Shayne (sorry!!), but I don't think the typical viewer will buy Gia as F1 for Jake.

But I'm wondering how much the typical viewer will know about Gia and her swimsuit modeling. I think physically, they make a good looking couple, I thought that as soon as I saw the group shot.

Besides, she has a little tattoo, its not like its all over her arms and it won't be visable when he takes her to church.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3780111;
    But I'm wondering how much the typical viewer will know about Gia and her swimsuit modeling. I think physically, they make a good looking couple, I thought that as soon as I saw the group shot.

Besides, she has a little tattoo, its not like its all over her arms and it won't be visable when he takes her to church.
    touche. It will be interesting to see her edit!

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3780114;
    touche. It will be interesting to see her edit!
    Maybe she will be the good Catholic girl. I don't know if she's Catholic, she won Miss Italia so I'm assuming she's Italian. I'm Italian, and most, not all, Italians are Catholic.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3780118;
    Maybe she will be the good Catholic girl. I don't know if she's Catholic, she won Miss Italia so I'm assuming she's Italian. I'm Italian, and most, not all, Italians are Catholic.
    Oh wow I bet that would throw us all off. We're looking at her now as the bad girl of the season and they edit her to be a sweetheart.

I do think that only so many girls can be given a sweet girl edit. Seems like we'll be getting that for Ali, Tenley, and Elizabeth right off the bat. Maybe Corrie will get the same. But having too many nice girls doesn't make for good tv. I still think they'll show Gia as at least a tiny bit of a trouble maker. Maybe a troublemaker who 'falls in love' with Jake.