Page 50 of 281 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3780030;
    My f4 list
    F4) Ali
    f3)Gia
    f2)Tenley
    f1)Corrie
    Mine has the same four girls in it.Except the order is slightly different.
    F1 Corrie
    F2 Gia
    F3 Tenley
    F4 Ali

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3779783;
    It doesn't reffer to any of them. You are chasing a dog's tail. Forget the water idea.
    EOWENC - please clarify this - seeing as it was posted as a hint per the OP
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3780067;
    I thought Beth would make it to F4 as well but something tells me that she gets eliminated at the 6/4 cut.
    I think Beth will go far too. She must get a good edit to be picked as a favorite by the zap2it people, and she's been referred to as a tomboy. I could see her getting the easy-going, friend edit, and cut before HTDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3780076;
    I think Beth will go far too. She must get a good edit to be picked as a favorite by the zap2it people, and she's been referred to as a tomboy. I could see her getting the easy-going, friend edit, and cut before HTDs.
    Since the people from the ZAP2IT article have viewed the first episode already and picked these 3 girls as their favorite....they all 3 must have gotten a really good edit on that first episode. They also must have been shown ALOT. Well we know Elizabeth has since she does the football thing.

I agree with you though, I don't think Elizabeth will get a HTD. It's just a feeling though.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3780065;
    Any particular reason for that?
    Because of Log Girl. I know it looks like Corrie! (it could very well be her) but I can't get passed Rozlyn's huge transparent ring (Corrie's ring isn't transparent looking to me), her hair part, her body type and her layered shorter hair in front, either!!

I guess we'll know soon enough! haha!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3780077;
    Since the people from the ZAP2IT article have viewed the first episode already and picked these 3 girls as their favorite....they all 3 must have gotten a really good edit on that first episode. They also must have been shown ALOT. Well we know Elizabeth has since she does the football thing.

I agree with you though, I don't think Elizabeth will get a HTD. It's just a feeling though.
    I agree with the bolded part, Sanlee. I'm from Nebraska and Imperial, as well as the towns her parents currently live in, is in a very rural part of the state (no jokes - there are urban areas here too!). It would be tough for a crew to get in and out of one of those places without people noticing or something showing up in the local paper!

I wanted to share something somewhat interesting I found on Ashleigh's FB last night. Ashleigh and Corrie obviously became good friends during filming. Corrie posted on Ashleigh's wall that she missed her 'little hunt'(lol), then Ashleigh posted back "Can not wait for Feb". That's when the film the WTA and the ATFR, right? Neither of the F2 is ever at the WTA, right? So my thought is that if they're going to be seeing each other at one of these, then they're either BOTH in the F2 and they'll see each other at the AFTR or neither of them is in the F2 and they'll meet at the WTA.

And about when Tenley was home, I found a pics of her from Thanksgiving that were posted on Nov 27. If she was F1, I would assume she'd be with Jake in St. Lucia instead of back in Cali.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3780086;
    I wanted to share something somewhat interesting I found on Ashleigh's FB last night. Ashleigh and Corrie obviously became good friends during filming. Corrie posted on Ashleigh's wall that she missed her 'little hunt'(lol), then Ashleigh posted back "Can not wait for Feb". That's when the film the WTA and the ATFR, right? Neither of the F2 is ever at the WTA, right? So my thought is that if they're going to be seeing each other at one of these, then they're either BOTH in the F2 and they'll see each other at the AFTR or neither of them is in the F2 and they'll meet at the WTA.

And about when Tenley was home, I found a pics of her from Thanksgiving that were posted on Nov 27. If she was F1, I would assume she'd be with Jake in St. Lucia instead of back in Cali.
    My guess is that neither one of them is in the F2....and both will be at the WTA. It's looking more like Gia F1 to me!!! lol!

But Tenley can be a F3 then right?

February would also be the end of the season right? So a wrap party of sorts?

Cool find! So either they are both out or both in! Whatever the case, it's neat that you found that!

Yeah, if filming ended on the 23rd, it'd be pretty unlikely she'd leave Jake and be back with her family in 4 days time.