Page 49 of 281 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3780018;
    Because,the FIR gal was scared that she was too forward...like Tenley says in the zap2it article.

eta

I also think it's interesting that Alia and Beth are given really good edits off the bat. Nothing negative yet. Plus, Gia and Rozlyn aren't mentioned at all in the zap2it articles.
    So Tenley hasn't been with another man since her ex, and she kisses Jake the first night? Wow. Well she may just be the lovable F3 this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3780019;
    This is Ashleigh - not Tenley
    right. I don't think there is a clip of Tenley, yet. I thought you wanted the Ashleigh one! Nevermind... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3780019;
    This is Ashleigh - not Tenley
    Right, but per the zap2it article, Ashleigh isn't the first kiss...it's Tenley.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3780021;
    So Tenley hasn't been with another man since her ex, and she kisses Jake the first night? Wow. Well she may just be the lovable F3 this season.
    Jake is her first kiss since her divorce!

My f4 list
    F4) Ali
    f3)Gia
    f2)Tenley
    f1)Corrie

If that happens to actually be the f4 I will be happy since I like those 4 girls! I also have a feeling that Ali or Tenley are being set up as the next bachette all jm2c
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

So, Tenley has only been (in the Biblical sense) with one man, her husband, who cheated on her. She hasn't even kissed another man since her husband. So she saves her next kiss (one would assume this is a significant step) for --- Jake? ---- who will turn right around and share the same experience with (at least) one other woman THE SAME NIGHT.

Here we go -----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3780032;
    So, Tenley has only been (in the Biblical sense) with one man, her husband, who cheated on her. She hasn't even kissed another man since her husband. So she saves her next kiss (one would assume this is a significant step) for --- Jake? ---- who will turn right around and share the same experience with (at least) one other woman THE SAME NIGHT.

Here we go -----------

yup - just what I'm expecting for this season - lots and lots of drama - a trainwreck in the making!!
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3780032;
    Here we go -----------
    Right! Thanks tindydancer for bringing that over, I knew I remembered him without his jacket on.

So he probably gets Tenley's kiss first, then later, when the jacket is off, its Ashleigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3780030;
    My f4 list
    F4) Ali
    f3)Gia
    f2)Tenley
    f1)Corrie

If that happens to actually be the f4 I will be happy since I like those 4 girls! I also have a feeling that Ali or Tenley are being set up as the next bachette all jm2c
    Could be right. I still think Beth will make it to the final 4, but we shall see!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3779896;
    I'm convinced it's Rozyln for the 12th spot!
    Any particular reason for that?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3780039;
    Could be right. I still think Beth will make it to the final 4, but we shall see!
    I thought Beth would make it to F4 as well but something tells me that she gets eliminated at the 6/4 cut.