Page 45 of 281 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by endlessxoxlove;3779739;
    That showing up on her FB wouldn't necessarily mean she had been online. Maybe she had sent the friend request(s) and the other person approved them while she was away. It would still show up on her FB, but she wouldn't need internet access.
    I checked this out, and the person she became friends with is a regular user, on FB everyday. It couldn't have been a delayed request on that end. If Ali sent the FR to the person before she left, it would've been approved weeks before it was. The person had to have sent the request to Ali, then have Ali approve it. That's the only way it could've worked. (does that make sense?)

I'll send a message to the friend and ask what really happened, though. Just to have some peace of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3779743;
    So are you saying that Ali didn't post a new picture of herself on November 20th like we previously thought? That changes things now doesn't it?
    She DID post that pic herself. At least it was uploaded from her own account.

As to finding the date of the FR, you can tell the general timing of it, even without a date next to it. You have to look at other posts to find it out, but it won't put the info of the friend adding a week or a month out of order. That's why I was unsure of the actual date. I just know it was Nov 16 or 17.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3779745;
    She DID post that pic herself. At least it was uploaded from her own account.

As to finding the date of the FR, you can tell the general timing of it, even without a date next to it. You have to look at other posts to find it out, but it won't put the info of the friend adding a week or a month out of order. That's why I was unsure of the actual date. I just know it was Nov 16 or 17.
    Oh, thanks! Just making sure, that's all.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3779731;
    Looks like Ashleigh was home before Nov 13.

There was a RC on 11/1 (6/4) and on 11/10 (4/3)<- but I think that's when Ali gets cut.

So she's possibly F6? MAYBE in the F4, but that would mean Ali is in the F3 and she somehow had access to FB during the FD week?

But then Ali would have to be cut on 11/17 to be back at work on 11/20. So she leaves St. Lucia on 11/17, gets home 11/18, then makes a Thursday or Friday her first day back at work? Doesn't make sense to me. I still say she's F4... I'm just posting my own train of thought here, sorry.

ETA
    looks like Corrie and Ashleigh became buddies. LOL they wished each other luck under one of Ashleigh's bachelor pics on her FB

here's what they said.. I'm crackin up at this LOL:
    Corrie Adamson
    Wow, that's really cool ashleigh good luck!!!!!
    Ashleigh Hunt
    hahahahaha nice corrie, good luck too!
    Corrie Adamson
    LOL
    How do you know Ashleigh was home before Nov. 13th?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Now that I've looked at it more, Ashleigh may or may not have been home on the 13th.
    Here's what I got:
    Her friend posted on Nov 13 that she was going to DC that night. Another person (who was also in the pics with Ashleigh and her friend) posted on Nov 13 that she was excited to go out with her (the friend) that night. Then 2 days later Ashleigh's friend posted pics of their night in DC and Ashleigh was in those pics. It could be from that night (11/13), or it could be from a completely different time. No way of really knowing for sure. It seems like those DC pics were posted with a bunch of other pics of things from the previous week and a half. I hope this all made sense.

Also, Ali's friend told me that she sent the request to Ali. Not the other way around. Hope that helps clear some stuff up.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3779416;
    I have watched every single season.
    I have never seen rose petals displayed on the Fantasy Dates unless it is for the F1 or F2.
    Does this mean things haven't changed?? IDK.
    What I do know is I have a great memory and have never seen rosepetals for the F3, only F2/F1.
    I don't post that often just wanted to add this.

Jessie's season, the F3 had rose petals, Byron's season, the F3 had rose petals and for Grant's season, I think, the F3 had rose petals too.

Ok - just thinking again here......... Ashleigh near water in MD - Vienna near water in FL/Lake Monroe - Ali near water in San Fran - uummmmmmm anybody else?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3779769;
    Ok - just thinking again here......... Ashleigh near water in MD - Vienna near water in FL/Lake Monroe - Ali near water in San Fran - uummmmmmm anybody else?!?
    Corrie in Kissimmee is right on a huge lake, I forget the name.

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3779766;
    I don't post that often just wanted to add this.

Jessie's season, the F3 had rose petals, Byron's season, the F3 had rose petals and for Grant's season, I think, the F3 had rose petals too.
    I don't think Amanda (Matt's season) had rose petals for her fantasy date.......I think only Shayne had them all over the place!

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3779771;
    Corrie in Kissimmee is right on a huge lake, I forget the name.
    So wondering if east coast or west coast
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON