Page 44 of 281 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Looks like Ashleigh was home before Nov 13.

There was a RC on 11/1 (6/4) and on 11/10 (4/3)<- but I think that's when Ali gets cut.

So she's possibly F6? MAYBE in the F4, but that would mean Ali is in the F3 and she somehow had access to FB during the FD week?

But then Ali would have to be cut on 11/17 to be back at work on 11/20. So she leaves St. Lucia on 11/17, gets home 11/18, then makes a Thursday or Friday her first day back at work? Doesn't make sense to me. I still say she's F4... I'm just posting my own train of thought here, sorry.

ETA
    looks like Corrie and Ashleigh became buddies. LOL they wished each other luck under one of Ashleigh's bachelor pics on her FB

here's what they said.. I'm crackin up at this LOL:
    Corrie Adamson
    Wow, that's really cool ashleigh good luck!!!!!
    Ashleigh Hunt
    hahahahaha nice corrie, good luck too!
    Corrie Adamson
    LOL
    Last edited by CashFoSho; 12-30-2009 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3779731;

So she's possibly F6? MAYBE in the F4, but that would mean Ali is in the F3 and she somehow had access to FB during the FD week?
    Ali works for FB.So maybe TPTB arranged something to throw people like us off of their tracks.So that would be why she could have access to FB during the FD week.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3779731;
    Looks like Ashleigh was home before Nov 13.

There was a RC on 11/1 (6/4) and on 11/10 (4/3)<- but I think that's when Ali gets cut.

But then Ali would have to be cut on 11/17 to be back at work on 11/20. So she leaves St. Lucia on 11/17, gets home 11/18, then makes a Thursday or Friday her first day back at work? Doesn't make sense to me. I still say she's F4... I'm just posting my own train of thought here, sorry.

ETA
    looks like Corrie and Ashleigh became buddies. LOL they wished each other luck under one of Ashleigh's bachelor pics on her FB
    You know that you are just sending us right back to square one now! And some of the thinking ouside the box on Ali just might be true. I just hate to have to watch the show to know what happens but it looks more and more like that's the way it will have to be.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3779732;
    Ali works for FB.So maybe TPTB arranged something to throw people like us off of their tracks.So that would be why she could have access to FB during the FD week.
    Just to add fuel to that fire, the FB activity was only adding a friend. Not posting an update or pics or anything. (I can only dig so deep.) So it's possible that she got onto her account for a quick second and approved some requests.

It's still hard for me to believe, though. Why would she go back to work on a Thursday or Friday? Wouldn't you wait until Monday? Maybe it's just me. She does seem to love her job.

Just a thought here......... in San Fran - there is a 2n1 date (in Napa - possibly Vienna) for the F6 - 1 is sent home - leaving 5 - at the RC only 1 will be sent home - possibly the SC of Jake hugging the gal (?Tenley)........... leaving the F4 for HTD's - just thinking LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3779735;
    That's cute that they both wished each other luck. It doesn't sound like either one of them is the F1. lol I'm thinking Gia may just be the F1 afterall. I am just thinking out loud, so ignore this post.
    there was a poster under the bachelorette pics on abc that said that Corrie, Ashleigh, and Gia had all become good friends. This kinda solidifies part of that... I think it's adorable they wished each other luck. I'm still laughing, though, it caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting to see another bachelorette commenting on her page

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3779736;
    Just to add fuel to that fire, the FB activity was only adding a friend. Not posting an update or pics or anything. (I can only dig so deep.) So it's possible that she got onto her account for a quick second and approved some requests.

It's still hard for me to believe, though. Why would she go back to work on a Thursday or Friday? Wouldn't you wait until Monday? Maybe it's just me. She does seem to love her job.
    That showing up on her FB wouldn't necessarily mean she had been online. Maybe she had sent the friend request(s) and the other person approved them while she was away. It would still show up on her FB, but she wouldn't need internet access.

ETA: I've also noticed on my own FB that when I approve a friend/a friend approves me, the date isn't shown. That information is just added in somewhere on my page. Where that info ends up depends on how many status updates, picture updates, wall posts I've had within a certain time period. The placement on the page kind of depends on the amount of activity I think. So page placement may not necessarily indicate when the friend requests were approved.
    Last edited by endlessxoxlove; 12-30-2009 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by endlessxoxlove;3779739;
    That showing up on her FB wouldn't necessarily mean she had been online. Maybe she had sent the friend request(s) and the other person approved them while she was away. It would still show up on her FB, but she wouldn't need internet access.
    That was exactly what I was going to say.Even if you are not online,you can still be "friend approved"by another user.

I don't take FB as the endall for knowing when someone is home - because it can be sooo rigged by TPTB - seeing as FB and MS and Twitter are such open social networks now
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3779736;

So are you saying that Ali didn't post a new picture of herself on November 20th like we previously thought? That changes things now doesn't it?