Page 43 of 281 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 2808

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

  1. #421
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    I think Cash is like a F/Book detective or something Ashleigh is so adorable! She is in my F3.

    I wonder if that's who sailor was talking about? No posts on facebook for such a long time??

  2. #422
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3779705;
    I think Cash is like a F/Book detective or something Ashleigh is so adorable! She is in my F3.

    I wonder if that's who sailor was talking about? No posts on facebook for such a long time??
    I'm trying to be one anyways. It's harder now with the changed privacy settings, though. I spend too much time on there...

  3. #423
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,051

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3779696;
    Very good! So Ashleigh is a possible F1/F2!
    I have been saying I think Ashleigh is in the F4. She makes an excellent F2 for now. The only problem is that Gia would make a good F2 as well - unless you have Gia and Ashleigh as the final two: blonde/brunette
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

  4. #424
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3779713;
    I have been saying I think Ashleigh is in the F4. She makes an excellent F2 for now. The only problem is that Gia would make a good F2 as well - unless you have Gia and Ashleigh as the final two: blonde/brunette
    She also seems like Jake's type...blonde, tiny, and cute. I can see a Gia/Ashleigh finale.

  5. #425
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3779714;
    She also seems like Jake's type...blonde, tiny, and cute. I can see a Gia/Ashleigh finale.
    I don't see Ashleigh making it to the F4.I think she may be cut at the 6/4 RC.

  6. #426
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    223

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3779416;
    I have watched every single season.
    I have never seen rose petals displayed on the Fantasy Dates unless it is for the F1 or F2.
    Does this mean things haven't changed?? IDK.
    What I do know is I have a great memory and have never seen rosepetals for the F3, only F2/F1.

    I know this is way back, and that there are new editors, but in Byron's season, I think F3 Cynthia got rose petals. I think in a preview (not sure on the actual airing) they showed her in the fantasy suite, throwing petals up in the air. Also, the petals were on the bed, not in a bath tub.

  7. #427
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3779713;
    I have been saying I think Ashleigh is in the F4. She makes an excellent F2 for now. The only problem is that Gia would make a good F2 as well - unless you have Gia and Ashleigh as the final two: blonde/brunette
    Bloomers I also think that Ashleigh and Gia would make a good F2. And trust me I have good reasons to think that right now. But who would fill out that magical F4? Ali I can see as F3 or F4 so would you pick Corrie as the other member of the F4. It seems so early to make this kind of prediction. We haven't even seen any edit or learned anything about how Jake might see these women. But somehow I feel very confident about this line up.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

  8. #428
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3779724;
    Bloomers I also think that Ashleigh and Gia would make a good F2. And trust me I have good reasons to think that right now. But who would fill out that magical F4? Ali I can see as F3 or F4 so would you pick Corrie as the other member of the F4. It seems so early to make this kind of prediction. We haven't even seen any edit or learned anything about how Jake might see these women. But somehow I feel very confident about this line up.
    We only have Corrie in the F4 based on a posting on twitter and facebook on Dec. 2nd! I think maybe we should wait and see the previews to see if she is in it...and also the edit. lol I too am confident that Ali had a HTD, thanks to all of Cash's information....so I do think she and Gia are in the F4!

  9. #429
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3779725;
    We only have Corrie in the F4 based on a posting on twitter and facebook on Dec. 2nd! I think maybe we should wait and see the previews to see if she is in it...and also the edit. lol I too am confident that Ali had a HTD, thanks to all of Cash's information....so I do think she and Gia are in the F4!
    And then Gia is F3 based on the bathtub SC. So we need a little more evidence to place Ashleigh in the F4 as well - right? All the others seem accounted for as long as the tweet and facebook for Corrie hold up!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

  10. #430
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3779726;
    And then Gia is F3 based on the bathtub SC. So we need a little more evidence to place Ashleigh in the F4 as well - right? All the others seem accounted for as long as the tweet and facebook for Corrie hold up!
    I haven't seen any evidence that Ashleigh is in the F4.I would love to get some comfirmation on that so we could possibly have our F4.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.