Page 41 of 281 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3779634;
    Besides the fact that she's way to cool/smart for Jake?

She could be the 15th girl. We haven't found that last one out yet, right?

ETA
    Somewhere, a while back, I found something on when she came home. I think it was in October, I'll have to double check...
    We are assuming its Ashley, because someone who knows her said they saw her before halloween, and she didn't make it far. She probably makes the 1st cut. I was looking at our 15 list, and we don't have confirmation on all of them making the 1st cut, or maybe the master list isn't updated.

If you find info on Elizabeth DC I'll add it to the master list.

ETA

I found the most recent list.

Safe:
    1.Ella - 1 on 1 Sea World date
    2.Tenley - comedy date/dune buggy date/seen at a future rose ceremony with straight hair
    3.Ashleigh - instyle date/dune buggy date/seen at a future rose ceremony crying
    4.Ali - dune buggy date/seen at a future rose ceremony crying
    5.Gia - instyle date/ possibly in hot tub in Cap Maison(F3)
    6.Corrie - instyle date/dune buggy date/log girl
    7.Vienna - crying about fake girls/dune buggy date/seen at a future rose ceremony crying
    8.Rozlyn - instyle date
    9.Elizabeth NE - 1 on 1 date
    10.Valisha - instyle date
    11.Michelle - comedy date
    12.Kathryn - comedy date
    13.Christina - instyle date
    14.Jessie - comedy date/ dune buggy date
    15. Ashley?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3779640;
    We are assuming its Ashley, because someone who knows her said they saw her before halloween, and she didn't make it far. She probably makes the 1st cut. I was looking at our 15 list, and we don't have confirmation on all of them making the 1st cut, or maybe the master list isn't updated.

If you find info on Elizabeth DC I'll add it to the master list.

Originally Posted by CashFoSho
    Do I have this just about right as the F15?
    1 JESSIE*
    2 ELLA*
    3 VIENNA*
    4 ELIZABETH (NE)*
    5 ALI*
    6 ASHLEIGH*
    7 GIA*
    8 TENLEY*
    9 KATHRYN*
    10 MICHELLE*
    11 ASHLEY
    12 CHRISTINA
    13 CORRIE
    14 TIANA
    15 ROZLYN

The * indicates SC proof of staying past the first night. The rest is going off other findings. Ashley goes home the second RC, Christina and Corrie may be on the roof, Rozlyn is drama and metioned in Chris's '6 to watch' and for the life of me I can't remember why Tiana is on the list. I just remember putting her there late last night after discussing it here. What do yall think
    Actually, that list has been changed. We have caps of 14 girls.
    Tiana isn't on the list anymore, and I wouldn't officially put Ashley there either. Even though I'm the one who has been saying she gets cut at 15/12 this whole time, there's no SC evidence of our 15th girl.

ETA
    the F15 is
    Jessie
    Ella
    Vienna
    Elizabeth NE
    Ali
    Ashleigh
    Corrie
    Gia
    Tenley
    Kathryn
    Michelle
    Christina
    Rozlyn
    Valishia

All of these girls are shown in the caps, the 15th girl, whoever she is, is not shown.

I thought Valisha was on that list instead of Tiana.

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3779643;
    I thought Valisha was on that list instead of Tiana.
    Me too because of the InStyle shoot?

In US magazine that came today there is a an article and the picture of Jake holding the roses on the steps of the plane. 2 things caught my eye.
    ".....not even guest advisors Jillian Harris and her fiance, Ed Swiderski, can dissuade him for liking an oddly obsessive contender who they think, as one rival puts it, is 'ka-razeee!' Add in the drama involving (spoiler alert!) a finalist caught in an affair with a crew member and first-class entertainment awaits!"

I bolded that word.....what do they mean by finalist??? Who is the crazy one that he keeps despite Jillian and Ed's warning? Was that Michelle?

I edited the post, I found the most recent list after I posted. Sorry. I put a copy in the Master List for easy reference.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3779647;
    In US magazine that came today there is a an article and the picture of Jake holding the roses on the steps of the plane. 2 things caught my eye.
    ".....not even guest advisors Jillian Harris and her fiance, Ed Swiderski, can dissuade him for liking an oddly obsessive contender who they think, as one rival puts it, is 'ka-razeee!' Add in the drama involving (spoiler alert!) a finalist caught in an affair with a crew member and first-class entertainment awaits!"

I bolded that word.....what do they mean by finalist??? Who is the crazy one that he keeps despite Jillian and Ed's warning? Was that Michelle?
    Yes, the one Jake keeps despite Jill and Ed's obvious objection of her is Michelle. I think the reason they said (finalist - spoiler-alert) is because one of the F15 is involved in the possible affair with a crew member.

I think they mean one of the girls who stays past the first night. Supposedly that 'affair' thing happens pretty early.

And I think in another article, it said Michelle was the one that JED thought was crazy. Seems like Jake likes her anyways seeing as he gives her a rose

eta
    I see sanlee beat me to it lol

Wow, seems that it was a waste of time having Jillian and Ed there or it's a sign that they just didn't know Jake that well.

It could be Michelle, but from the press release didn't she cry for not getting to spend any time with him?

I thought I read that Michelle was the crazy one, but I can't remember why. US magazine calling a contestant a finalist can just be the writer not knowing the terminology.

Did we determine which epi CH says that lines have crossed? I thought it was in the 2nd epi or early on, therefore it can't be a 'finalist'.