Page 281 of 281 FirstFirst ... 181231271272273274275276277278279280281
Results 2,801 to 2,808 of 2808

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by sheltonk;3835137;
    I am beginning to think that Jake picked Vienna as his F1 but did not propose...They have since broken up and Jake wanted to get back with Ali....however Ali has now signed on to do the Bachelorette.......so Jake's only option is to try to be one of her 25 guys............Could make for an interesting Bachelorette......Fleiss would love it......What do you think??
    Quote Originally Posted by cyn2much;3835142;
    I think that could really happen, and it would make an interesting show.....but
    would she choose him??????
    No! That would be too predictable, and that would be the romantic thing that all of this season's Ali/Jake fans would desire. That alone tells me that it..ain't..going..to...happen!
    This is the Fleister with whom we are dealing! I am sorry.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by sheltonk;3835137;
    I am beginning to think that Jake picked Vienna as his F1 but did not propose...They have since broken up and Jake wanted to get back with Ali....however Ali has now signed on to do the Bachelorette.......so Jake's only option is to try to be one of her 25 guys............Could make for an interesting Bachelorette......Fleiss would love it......What do you think??
    I don't even want to think about it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3835152;
    No! That would be too predictable, and that would be the romantic thing that all of this season's Ali/Jake fans would desire. That alone tells me that it..ain't..going..to...happen!
    This is the Fleister with whom we are dealing! I am sorry.
    You are right... it is the Fleister..... what was I thinking ???

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cyn2much;3835163;
    You are right... it is the Fleister..... what was I thinking ???
    Let's look at it a little closer...Fleiss had Reid return to the scene of the FRC "as a little tempt" (in an interview with the storyrunner) as the comeback. Ali called Jake within a week and almost begged to be able to come back, and she was not accepted back. What that tells me is that we could get some raw emotional footage out of it (probably Jake falls for the now Bachelorette he let go when she was of a lesser stature, and she responds to his stress), but she now has her pick of a lot of what she might see as choice guys, and Jake is in her now past.
    Choosing Jake as the F1 could happen, but know what I know about this show, I would be very surprised.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3835171;
    Let's look at it a little closer...Fleiss had Reid return to the scene of the FRC "as a little tempt" (in an interview with the storyrunner) as the comeback. Ali called Jake within a week and almost begged to be able to come back, and she was not accepted back. What that tells me is that we could get some raw emotional footage out of it (probably Jake falls for the now Bachelorette he let go when she was of a lesser stature, and she responds to his stress), but she now has her pick of a lot of what she might see as choice guys, and Jake is in her now past.
    Choosing Jake as the F1 could happen, but know what I know about this show, I would be very surprised.
    The who?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3835193;
    The who?
    Should have been show runner.

DEW
    FORT Regular

Could they have Jake come back on the second episode after she makes the first cut from 25 to 15? Haven't they brought in some "extra's" part way through the process before?

Quote Originally Posted by DEW;3835226;
    Could they have Jake come back on the second episode after she makes the first cut from 25 to 15? Haven't they brought in some "extra's" part way through the process before?
    The brought in two girls in the middle of Byron's season(Mary and another girl) He ended up picking Mary.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl