Page 279 of 281 FirstFirst ... 179229269270271272273274275276277278279280281 LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 2808

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3834551;
    Her job at FB was NOT an entry level position - just to clear that up.
    Well if that is the case and she has a lucrative position with Facebook, she is even more pathetic for falling for the likes of Fleiss. She is a phony, pure and simple. She wants a career, no wait she wants love, no wait she wants a career that she loves. She is just another candidate in line for that perverbial brass ring. I can't wait to see what TPTB have in store for her....be careful what you wish for....

I think there's a lot more "reality" going on than some are willing to admit. Just because the producers are manipulating the contestants, doens't mean that the contestants aren't "real" and the emotions they are experiencing in this environment aren't real, or that what they had to sacrifice or arrange in order to appear isn't real, regardless of what their motive for going on the show was.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-22-2010 at 11:52 AM.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3834613;
    I think there's a lot more "reality" going on than some are willing to admit. Just because the producers are manipulating the contestants, doens't mean that the contestants aren't "real" and the emotions they are experiencing in this environment aren't real, or that what they had to sacrifice or arrange in order to appear isn't real, regardless of what their motive for going on the show was.
    Are you of the belief that Ali's tears were real? I just thought it was part of her audition....

Quote Originally Posted by gruder;3834622;
    Are you of the belief that Ali's tears were real? I just thought it was part of her audition....
    Ya, I do.... and I don't think I'm dillusional for doing so. I'm not naive but I'm also not as cynical as many.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3834627;
    Ya, I do.... and I don't think I'm dillusional for doing so. I'm not naive but I'm also not as cynical as many.
    I am not nearly as cynical as most others either, but her edit has led me to believe that this was setup from the beginning. As such, I personally haven't fallen for the "tears". IF she is the next bachelorette that will confirm for me that her part in this season was indeed an audition of sorts. She may have liked Jake, but there was never the feelings there on both parts to make it to the end....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by gruder;3834650;
    I am not nearly as cynical as most others either, but her edit has led me to believe that this was setup from the beginning. As such, I personally haven't fallen for the "tears". IF she is the next bachelorette that will confirm for me that her part in this season was indeed an audition of sorts. She may have liked Jake, but there was never the feelings there on both parts to make it to the end....
    I didn't believe those tears were real for Jake either. I've seen more convincing tears from my niece when she was 16! And I'm sorry, but I find it hard to believe that the show would allow someone to particpate knowing that she may have to leave before the season ended - aren't they under some kind of contract? If they are required to follow so many other rules and such, I would think that sticking around till the end unless you were eliminated would be part of that. I don't believe that she "didn't think she would get that far" and therefore hadn't arranged for enough time off work.

I don't see a problem with what Ali did on this show. She wanted to be the bachelorette and MF told her she needed to play the contestant first. She did as she was told and now she left facebook to be the next bette and is getting well compensated for it. Last I heard it was 6 figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3834708;
    I don't see a problem with what Ali did on this show. She wanted to be the bachelorette and MF told her she needed to play the contestant first. She did as she was told and now she left facebook to be the next bette and is getting well compensated for it. Last I heard it was 6 figures.
    Reminds me of the song...Money can't buy you love

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3834627;
    You really believe that Ali would sleep w/ those photos of Jake on the night stand?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3834717;
    You really believe that Ali would sleep w/ those photos of Jake on the night stand?
    I don't think she could fake all that crying and sobbing. I think she was truly upset. Now, did they help her decorate the night stand? Probably. But these girls aren't trained actors, so no I don't believe they can turn on the water works. Most actors can't even do it.JMO