Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3831476;
    this is her only one. for now.

Romber (Rob and Amber from Survivor) have been on a few, Charlie and Bee are supposed to have their own show as well. It happens, I don’t judge. Trista has made a very nice living out of appearing on season 1.

Melissa has ended up making a very nice living being on TV, why is it a bad thing if something positive can come out of being on a terrible reality show?

Jeff and Jordan were on Big Brother and now they are on The Amazing Race.

Dr. Stork has his own show.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3831476;
    this is her only one. for now.

Romber (Rob and Amber from Survivor) have been on a few, Charlie and Bee are supposed to have their own show as well. It happens, I don’t judge. Trista has made a very nice living out of appearing on season 1.

Melissa has ended up making a very nice living being on TV, why is it a bad thing if something positive can come out of being on a terrible reality show?
    If I were 25, gorgeous, single and adventurous, I just might be trying that out myself. Oh to be so much younger

I should add to be gorgeous, adventurous, single. I'm none of those, but happy with myself

Elizabeth Hasselbeck of "The View" started out as a contestant on "Survivor".

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3831475;
    How many reality shows has Ali tried to be on? I think she is addicted.
    RS & one of our posters both said she tried out for Real World. Roz, if you believe her, said that Ali's tried out for 4.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3831172;
    I know :/. I hate that celebrities get the power to choose and campaign for their favorite and we get nothing but stuck with someone else's decision.
    Some popular people have political clout to shift the direction in which the wind blows.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3830610;
    Let's examine the possibility that Jake somehow ends up with Ali ala Jason and Molly. Would she quit her job at this point in the season? We haven't even had the ATFR. Also, Jake said he could live either in SF or Texas. Since she loved her job so very much, wouldn't she keep her job and let him move since he is much more mobile?
    Bloomers-- do you think she might do this as a "sign" for Jake to let him know that she is serious about him after she "abandoned" him? (just trying to come up with scenarios that might work...)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3830627;
    stop making sense! you're spoiling all the fun

just kidding, your voice of logic is most welcome, and i'm thankful you have the patience to keep pointing these things out!

an ali return does not make any kind of sense. just because some viewers fell in love with the idea of ali, does not mean jake fell in love with the real thing
    Not really that I fell in love with Ali, just my wanting (as another poster stated) TPTB to try and finally give us a story that would be a surprise. And, might have another benefit... fleissing RS!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3830668;
    I don't know. What we do know is that quite a lot of publicity over the next few months is required of the F1 - so I suppose it is possible that this might be a good time to give notice. I think she may want to go into entertainment (maybe a la Melissa) so is the Facebook job that important to her ? Also this news happening right after the WTA - when the producers might have talked with her about the upcoming Bacherlorette show keeps everyone guessing.

Why if Ali was acting (going to go out at F4 no matter what - scripted from the very beginning) did she have two one on one dates with Jake. Why wasn't he spending the time with his beloved Vienna?

It's really a case of just hoping that Fleiss has tricked us all - the possibility of that makes the next few weeks a little less boring as fas as this show goes !
    This says it all!!

ETA-- sorry for multiple postings-- just trying to get caught up!

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3831430;
    Have you taken a look at the comments in Chris's blog? At the comments on the mother board? Have you read blogs such as Lincee's from IHGB, or even the Jewish lady that was invited to the first taping of the bachelor. There's even recaps in you tube stating how much they dislike Ali. Go to Buddy Tv and see the polls. Ali's love is not universal, I would say less than 50% of the viewers are on her side.
    that leaves the other 50% divided amongst the other girls.... that still puts her ahead percentage wise when you do the math
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club