Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3831264;
    Ali was a shoo-in for the Bach'ette long before she was on Ellen..... all the polls have her as fan fave, so her being chosen has nothing to do with a celebrity endorsement, not by a long shot.
    Have you taken a look at the comments in Chris's blog? At the comments on the mother board? Have you read blogs such as Lincee's from IHGB, or even the Jewish lady that was invited to the first taping of the bachelor. There's even recaps in you tube stating how much they dislike Ali. Go to Buddy Tv and see the polls. Ali's love is not universal, I would say less than 50% of the viewers are on her side.

Yeah, and a lot of folks didn’t like Jake either and wanted Reid, Kip or anyone but Jake……………and his show has been a smashing hit in the ratings.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3831430;
    Have you taken a look at the comments in Chris's blog? At the comments on the mother board? Have you read blogs such as Lincee's from IHGB, or even the Jewish lady that was invited to the first taping of the bachelor. There's even recaps in you tube stating how much they dislike Ali. Go to Buddy Tv and see the polls. Ali's love is not universal, I would say less than 50% of the viewers are on her side.
    Yeah... and I also did not like Deanna, Jason, Jillian (ehh on the fence), or Jake yet I still watched kind of lame huh haha

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3831431;
    Yeah, and a lot of folks didn’t like Jake either and wanted Reid, Kip or anyone but Jake……………and his show has been a smashing hit in the ratings.
    No doubt, but that's mostly because of the made up drama and not because Jake has such an interesting personality.

FORT Fogey

Unfortunately, as Fleiss says, trash sells. They have delivered on the trash this season in my opinion. The entire first 5 episodes were slanted at trashy confrontations and fights to the extent that I was having trouble identifying the storylines.

Emphasis on trash and the ratings were the highest they have been in many seasons. As much as I hate to tip my hat to the man, he knows his stuff.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3831435;
    No doubt, but that's mostly because of the made up drama and not because Jake has such an interesting personality.
    It just proves that it doesn’t matter who the lead is, those that want to see a love story, will see a love story and those who watch for the trash, will watch for the trash – I’m not saying those are the only two options, but they’re probably the top 2.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3831430;
    Well, who's 'side' are they on?

Ain't that the truth! And of course if Ali is the new Bachelorette, can't you already hear CH's spiel about how fans were clamoring for it and men were signing up left and right to have a chance with her?

How many reality shows has Ali tried to be on? I think she is addicted.

this is her only one. for now.

Romber (Rob and Amber from Survivor) have been on a few, Charlie and Bee are supposed to have their own show as well. It happens, I don’t judge. Trista has made a very nice living out of appearing on season 1.

Melissa has ended up making a very nice living being on TV, why is it a bad thing if something positive can come out of being on a terrible reality show?