Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3831175;
    I would say that the one that's going to need a lot of luck is her F1.
    F1? I figure she'll be phoning the F2's Limo driver saying to bring him back because she made a bad decision.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I'll be thrilled to see Ali as the Bachette. But was it just me or did it look like she'd had some collagen injected in her bottom lip between leaving the show and that phone call? I never noticed her lips being so unbalanced. Sigh, you'd think Gia's mangled lips would be a warning to any and all Jolie wannabes.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3831172;
    I know :/. I hate that celebrities get the power to choose and campaign for their favorite and we get nothing but stuck with someone else's decision.
    Ali was a shoo-in for the Bach'ette long before she was on Ellen..... all the polls have her as fan fave, so her being chosen has nothing to do with a celebrity endorsement, not by a long shot.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3831264;
    Ali was a shoo-in for the Bach'ette long before she was on Ellen..... all the polls have her as fan fave, so her being chosen has nothing to do with a celebrity endorsement, not by a long shot.

Has it been confirmed that she has accepted being the new Bachlorette? I am still hoping that she actually quit her job to be with Jake!

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3830693;
    I'm going to start this post with me telling all of you that I have NOT watched the shows this season. I did catch last night's only because nothing else was on and I wanted a good comedy. Now, I also have NOT read the spoilers until last night and today. I went back and read several pages so I caught the gist of the "drama" that is ongoing with Vienna in her "real life".

My question after reading what Vienna's ex and ex MIL said is how in the world was Vienna able to have an affair with a man in her ex's unit while ex was deployed for the war????? If they are in the same unit then didn't they both get deployed to the same place at the same time along with all of the other men/women in their unit???? Does this even make sense????? Personally it sounds like ex MIL was looking for a reason for her son to dump a woman that the ex MIL couldn't stand. What better way than to tell son (as he is fighting for his country) that his wife is screwing around on him?!?

I'm actually surprised that no one else had brought that up yet. It just doesn't add up for me but then I usually don't believe much of anything that deals with this show or the people on it.
    I thought about that, but the board was up in arms about the article & I didn't think it would be accepted very well. V was already tried & convicted based on MIL accusasions.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3831269;
    I thought about that, but the board was up in arms about the article & I didn't think it would be accepted very well. V was already tried & convicted based on MIL accusasions.
    Somebody who is on Facebook - which is something I have not at this time done - answered one of my posts with the info that the mother is into all kinds of causes and appears to be one of these power type people. It appears that this is another one of Mom's "causes". It is wonderful to have a cause and to be passionate about it, but at the same time, I think you have to keep things balanced and in perspective. The son has married and has a baby. I remember answering that if the son has moved on, Mom needs to as well.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3831269;
    I never got the impression that anybody implied that the guy she fooled around with when he was overseas was his friend... but that they were two separate incidents
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3830693;

My question after reading what Vienna's ex and ex MIL said is how in the world was Vienna able to have an affair with a man in her ex's unit while ex was deployed for the war????? If they are in the same unit then didn't they both get deployed to the same place at the same time along with all of the other men/women in their unit???? Does this even make sense????? Personally it sounds like ex MIL was looking for a reason for her son to dump a woman that the ex MIL couldn't stand. What better way than to tell son (as he is fighting for his country) that his wife is screwing around on him?!?

I'm actually surprised that no one else had brought that up yet. It just doesn't add up for me but then I usually don't believe much of anything that deals with this show or the people on it.
    Not everyone from a unit necessarily deploys. Both when I was in the AF and my husband was in the Army, we had split deployments where only some people from the unit went. That would not be that unusual.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3831418;
    Not everyone from a unit necessarily deploys. Both when I was in the AF and my husband was in the Army, we had split deployments where only some people from the unit went. That would not be that unusual.
    We also don't know exactly what Mom is calling a "unit". Could be a whole Division, right ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3831423;
    We also don't know exactly what Mom is calling a "unit". Could be a whole Division, right ?
    Absolutely. I was in an Aircraft Maintenance unit and it was hundreds of people and not all deployed at the same time. It depended on what slots needed filled in terms of rank and job description. I think it was a loose term not a specific thing. That said, I don't put much stock in the whole MIL drama. From my own experience, I know that the same thing can be portrayed in many different ways. I wasn't there, I won't judge.:nono