Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by When_in_Rome;3830784;
    Oh please, please....I beg you - please don't make Ali the Bachelorette! She is such a phony baloney - just like Jake was and just like Melissa. This is not to say that they are not nice people. But, THEY ARE ACTING (and not very good at it mind you). They participate in this as they would in a game show - they are intent on winning - not falling in love!
    Which brings me back to an old saying-or maybe not so old
    "what goes around, comes around."
    What makes Ali or any other primary think they will fare any better as the primary vs the contestant?
    Yes, they will have a stylist(Jake's must have been on sabbatical, but I know for a fact Jilly had a hair, makeup and wardrobe person) and a great wardrobe, but that does not mean they will have anymore serious 25 suiters than were there in the season they were a contestant.
    And if we remember correctly, this last season had more beauty queens, models, ex cheerleaders than seasons past.
    So, with the economy still not great: if I were Ali--I would hope the best for a better promised gig than what De got as a wedding consultant for Lifetime(that was what it was?)
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;3830671;
    TURN BACK FROM THE LIGHT! Stop the madness!!! Really, didn't we all decide that Ali was hired to be the next Bachelorette from the start? Limo position? Storyline? Imposed drama? Fleiss pseudo employee already (like Jake before her)
    And hasn't Fleiss said he wants to recyle from prior seasons the next victim...I mean Bachelor/ette. Who have they set up (made the fan favorite) from Jake's season? Ali. You know they would have went with Reid this time if he had cooperated.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3830742;
    Yep.
    Cynic that I am.
    I don't believe anything that comes out of CH's mouth.
    Can't recall when that curtain was drawn exposing him, but it's been quite a while since I have had any faith in CH.
    In fact, when CH talks--I start running the other way and digging for what he isn't telling us.
    Me either...I used to really like him

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3830446;
    thats old news, she is the next bachelorette
    I didn't know it was offical.I was under the impression that it was hers if she wanted it.I didn't know she had taken it?
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

I don't think Ali is very bright. No matter what has been promised or planned or specualted, Ali is not a shoe-in for the next starlette until she signs on the dotted line and the agents are through negotiationg with her. Another young woman was set to be the bachelorette after B11 ... but Ellen "fell in love with" Deanna and the deal was sealed. At that time I heard she wanted/received $650,000 to do the show.

If Ali quite her job to do the Bachelorette, she better have a firm contract and some $$ upfront, because there is way too much time for the winds to change.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3831083;
    I don't think Ali is very bright. No matter what has been promised or planned or specualted, Ali is not a shoe-in for the next starlette until she signs on the dotted line and the agents are through negotiationg with her. Another young woman was set to be the bachelorette after B11 ... but Ellen "fell in love with" Deanna and the deal was sealed. At that time I heard she wanted/received $650,000 to do the show.

If Ali quite her job to do the Bachelorette, she better have a firm contract and some $$ upfront, because there is way too much time for the winds to change.
    I wish, but Ellen's cheerleading for Ali makes it sound like a done deal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3831083;

Who was the other young woman that was set to be the bachelorette after B11?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3830788;
    Which brings me back to an old saying-or maybe not so old
    "what goes around, comes around."
    What makes Ali or any other primary think they will fare any better as the primary vs the contestant?
    I agree...isn't the definition of insanity to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result? Good luck, Ali, you're going to need it!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3831094;
    I wish, but Ellen's cheerleading for Ali makes it sound like a done deal to me.
    I know :/. I hate that celebrities get the power to choose and campaign for their favorite and we get nothing but stuck with someone else's decision.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3831108;
    I agree...isn't the definition of insanity to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result? Good luck, Ali, you're going to need it!
    I would say that the one that's going to need a lot of luck is her F1.