Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3830676;
    Yes...yes...and YES!!! To the last one...pseudo employee...I dunno.

But for some, at least she is watchable. She appears like an all American girl. When she first came out on these boards as identified...folks on this board loved her! She is a cutey. Bankable. Hopefully not too Fleissable. She will have to keep her wannabe reality needs in check.

But I could definitely watch her. . and she is pretty enough to get some major hunks on board. Too bad she can't rifle back through some of Jillian and Deanna's cast offs. Now that would be a show!!!

Graham...Richard.....Kipton? .....Reid??? OMG....!
    That would be a show I could really enjoy watching

I'm going to start this post with me telling all of you that I have NOT watched the shows this season. I did catch last night's only because nothing else was on and I wanted a good comedy. Now, I also have NOT read the spoilers until last night and today. I went back and read several pages so I caught the gist of the "drama" that is ongoing with Vienna in her "real life".

My question after reading what Vienna's ex and ex MIL said is how in the world was Vienna able to have an affair with a man in her ex's unit while ex was deployed for the war????? If they are in the same unit then didn't they both get deployed to the same place at the same time along with all of the other men/women in their unit???? Does this even make sense????? Personally it sounds like ex MIL was looking for a reason for her son to dump a woman that the ex MIL couldn't stand. What better way than to tell son (as he is fighting for his country) that his wife is screwing around on him?!?

I'm actually surprised that no one else had brought that up yet. It just doesn't add up for me but then I usually don't believe much of anything that deals with this show or the people on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3830681;
    The reason for Ali to have the 1:1 dates with Jake is to start to build a fanbase for Ali that will care about her coming back as the Bachelorette.

Jake will come back on Ali's season and beg for another chance, but he will be rejected. Just like DeAnna on Jason's season, and Reid on Jillian's season.

I think this season was known by TPTB to be a washout early on, and they've just been setting the audience up for Ali's season since her first 1:1 date.
    We should have figured something was fishy with Ali since the very beginning when Chris mentioned that everyone will love Ali including Jake in the five to watch. How would he have known that everyone will love her when it didn't air yet? They were setting her up for everyone to fall in love with her and it worked.(For the viewers)
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3830724;
    We should have figured something was fishy with Ali since the very beginning when Chris mentioned that everyone will love Ali including Jake in the five to watch. How would he have known that everyone will love her when it didn't air yet? They were setting her up for everyone to fall in love with her and it worked.(For the viewers)
    Yep.
    Cynic that I am.
    I don't believe anything that comes out of CH's mouth.
    Can't recall when that curtain was drawn exposing him, but it's been quite a while since I have had any faith in CH.
    In fact, when CH talks--I start running the other way and digging for what he isn't telling us.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3830742;
    Yep.
    Cynic that I am.
    I don't believe anything that comes out of CH's mouth.
    Can't recall when that curtain was drawn exposing him, but it's been quite a while since I have had any faith in CH.
    In fact, when CH talks--I start running the other way and digging for what he isn't telling us.
    I know Kasha -- like me you must have been tempted to scour the New Zealand cast party photos for evidence of Chris as a Sleazeball hitting on Ryan Callahan's (then) wife! On the other hand, Callahan was too drunk to stand, so it may be a case of mistaken identity!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3830668;
    I don't know. What we do know is that quite a lot of publicity over the next few months is required of the F1 - so I suppose it is possible that this might be a good time to give notice. I think she may want to go into entertainment (maybe a la Melissa) so is the Facebook job that important to her ? Also this news happening right after the WTA - when the producers might have talked with her about the upcoming Bacherlorette show keeps everyone guessing.

Why if Ali was acting (going to go out at F4 no matter what - scripted from the very beginning) did she have two one on one dates with Jake. Why wasn't he spending the time with his beloved Vienna?

It's really a case of just hoping that Fleiss has tricked us all - the possibility of that makes the next few weeks a little less boring as fas as this show goes !
    Then how does one explain Ali already starting the media rounds with Ellen? Ali will be the next Bachelorette and is not with Jake!

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3830746;
    I know Kasha -- like me you must have been tempted to scour the New Zealand cast party photos for evidence of Chris as a Sleazeball hitting on Ryan Callahan's (then) wife! On the other hand, Callahan was too drunk to stand, so it may be a case of mistaken identity!!!
    The crew(staff) is so incestuous amongst each other--is it really any mystery past cast/contestants are?
    I am personally, more surprised that staff and contestants have not had more personal intermingling. (--after the season is over of course to be contractually correct, except for OZ himself. His tongue knows no boundaries)

Regardless of public perception, because we all know that basically is due to what the edit wants us to believe, I always find it interesting to see the amount of personal photos of past contestants with staff.
    Jason and Molly were much loved by quite a few crew, regardless of his public flogging. Jillian seemed to be a fave amongst the crew, too.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Newbie

Ali was only on Ellen because they finally said goodbye to her last night.

Quote Originally Posted by nomorehoochies;3830757;
    Ali was only on Ellen because they finally said goodbye to her last night.
    I think Ali was on Ellen because Ellen has a crush on her.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

FORT Regular

Oh please, please....I beg you - please don't make Ali the Bachelorette! She is such a phony baloney - just like Jake was and just like Melissa. This is not to say that they are not nice people. But, THEY ARE ACTING (and not very good at it mind you). They participate in this as they would in a game show - they are intent on winning - not falling in love!