Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3830624;
    Why quit her beloved job and why at this particular point in time? Why not after the ATFR and why not keep her job? Jake said he could live in either Texas or SF, so she wouldn't have to move or quit her job.
    stop making sense! you're spoiling all the fun

just kidding, your voice of logic is most welcome, and i'm thankful you have the patience to keep pointing these things out!

an ali return does not make any kind of sense. just because some viewers fell in love with the idea of ali, does not mean jake fell in love with the real thing
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Girl;3830620;
    My mind just took a weird turn, so I am going to share it all with you.

According to the tweet from Jeremy, Ali has given notice at FB. We are all assuming that the reason she did this is to become the next Bachette.

But what if she has done this because she has gotten some kind of contact from Jake and she is going to be with him? I am not saying this would be good for either one....just throwing a different possibility out there.

I know....I told you my mind took a weird turn.
    Did they maybe see each other at the WTN and Ali decide she is going after him? Maybe she knows something we don't

Why quit her beloved job and why at this particular point in time? Why not after the ATFR and why not keep her job? Jake said he could live in either Texas or SF, so she wouldn't have to move or quit her job.
    See there Bloomers. You are always the voice of reason. I like being able to throw my weird thoughts out there and have people like you shoot them down by your reasoning. That is the reason I love FORT. Ya'll keep me grounded.

FORT Fan

Exactly, let's be realistic. She needs a paycheck just like everyone else. I don't see her quitting her job without having some other source of income lined up. And I don't see her up and moving to Texas for Jake if they have had "no contact" as Jake has said. I think signs point to The Bachelorette as much as I hate to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3830610;
    Let's examine the possibility that Jake somehow ends up with Ali ala Jason and Molly. Would she quit her job at this point in the season? We haven't even had the ATFR. Also, Jake said he could live either in SF or Texas. Since she loved her job so very much, wouldn't she keep her job and let him move since he is much more mobile?
    I don't know. What we do know is that quite a lot of publicity over the next few months is required of the F1 - so I suppose it is possible that this might be a good time to give notice. I think she may want to go into entertainment (maybe a la Melissa) so is the Facebook job that important to her ? Also this news happening right after the WTA - when the producers might have talked with her about the upcoming Bacherlorette show keeps everyone guessing.

Why if Ali was acting (going to go out at F4 no matter what - scripted from the very beginning) did she have two one on one dates with Jake. Why wasn't he spending the time with his beloved Vienna?

It's really a case of just hoping that Fleiss has tricked us all - the possibility of that makes the next few weeks a little less boring as fas as this show goes !

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Girl;3830620;
    My mind just took a weird turn, so I am going to share it all with you.

According to the tweet from Jeremy, Ali has given notice at FB. We are all assuming that the reason she did this is to become the next Bachette.

But what if she has done this because she has gotten some kind of contact from Jake and she is going to be with him? I am not saying this would be good for either one....just throwing a different possibility out there.

I know....I told you my mind took a weird turn.
    TURN BACK FROM THE LIGHT! Stop the madness!!! Really, didn't we all decide that Ali was hired to be the next Bachelorette from the start? Limo position? Storyline? Imposed drama? Fleiss pseudo employee already (like Jake before her)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LS0919;3830635;
    Exactly, let's be realistic. She needs a paycheck just like everyone else. I don't see her quitting her job without having some other source of income lined up. And I don't see her up and moving to Texas for Jake if they have had "no contact" as Jake has said. I think signs point to The Bachelorette as much as I hate to say it.
    Didn't she get some sort of paycheck from ABC for making it to the F4 position? I have seen that idea kicked around for several seasons now and have no idea if it has any truth in it.

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;3830671;
    TURN BACK FROM THE LIGHT! Stop the madness!!! Really, didn't we all decide that Ali was hired to be the next Bachelorette from the start? Limo position? Storyline? Imposed drama? Fleiss pseudo employee already (like Jake before her)
    Yes...yes...and YES!!! To the last one...pseudo employee...I dunno.

But for some, at least she is watchable. She appears like an all American girl. When she first came out on these boards as identified...folks on this board loved her! She is a cutey. Bankable. Hopefully not too Fleissable. She will have to keep her wannabe reality needs in check.

But I could definitely watch her. . and she is pretty enough to get some major hunks on board. Too bad she can't rifle back through some of Jillian and Deanna's cast offs. Now that would be a show!!!

Graham...Richard.....Kipton? .....Reid??? OMG....!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3830668;
    I don't know. What we do know is that quite a lot of publicity over the next few months is required of the F1 - so I suppose it is possible that this might be a good time to give notice. I think she may want to go into entertainment (maybe a la Melissa) so is the Facebook job that important to her ? Also this news happening right after the WTA - when the producers might have talked with her about the upcoming Bacherlorette show keeps everyone guessing.

Why if Ali was acting (going to go out at F4 no matter what - scripted from the very beginning) did she have two one on one dates with Jake. Why wasn't he spending the time with his beloved Vienna?

It's really a case of just hoping that Fleiss has tricked us all - the possibility of that makes the next few weeks a little less boring as fas as this show goes !
    The reason for Ali to have the 1:1 dates with Jake is to start to build a fanbase for Ali that will care about her coming back as the Bachelorette.

Jake will come back on Ali's season and beg for another chance, but he will be rejected. Just like DeAnna on Jason's season, and Reid on Jillian's season.

I think this season was known by TPTB to be a washout early on, and they've just been setting the audience up for Ali's season since her first 1:1 date.

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;3830671;
    WHEW! That was a close call. Thanks for saving me.