Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

I say 99.9% Ali is the next bachelorette and they tell us at the ATFC. I cant wait till we start sleuthing her season
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3830446;
    thats old news, she is the next bachelorette
    Sorry, guess I worded it wrong..I've heard the rumors and just thought Jeremy's tweet added more substance to the rumors..LOL

Not an Ali fan, so next Bachelorette is going to be a disappointment and TPTB will have their hands full with her "acting" abilities...or should I say non-existant acting abilities?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3830470;
    Jeremy is tight with RS - so he must've found out through him?? - how else would he know?
    Another poster had his actual tweet - it said that a friend of his at FB corporate told him about Ali resigning.

I guess negotiations must have gone well this last weekend while she was in LA taping WTA.

Jeremy is tight with RS - so he must've found out through him?? - how else would he know?
    The tweet says it's a friend @ Facebook corp office...

I know this is very unlikely to happen - but no one seems to be exploring that Ali might have quit her job because of Jake. Inconsistencies:

Jake has fallen completely in love and he hopes "she" will accept. (Vienna has left no doubt in anyone's mind that she would refuse.)

The rose hanging from the bed - still no answer to that.

If he did get engaged - or is madly in love - why hasn't he seen or spoken with the chosen one - unless it is Ali and she is "off the show." Thus he is contracted not to contact her. And all this bachelorette talk keeps us focused on that - Ali will do that and is not interested in Jake.

Why on The Ellen Show did Ali say "I'm not sure" when Ellen asked her what she would say or do if Jake came back and said he made a mistake. Why not a sentence or two about it jsut didn't work out - great guy etc. Instead she again mentions - if he really liked her - he would come and get her - and fly her away ... Why did Ellen bring up the possibility that Jake would come back to the Bachelorette show and pursue Ali?

Why did Jake and Ali waste 2 or more hours discussing whether she should go or not. Seems like a long time if one of them wasn't interested. If producer generated - nothing about the length of time it took to shoot the goodbye scene needed to be mentioned.

Why did Jake say the one he picked had a heart of gold - the words he used to describe Ali I think on the hometown date?

I'm not sure I see Ali and Jake together and I certainly did see the fake stuff - especailly the tears coming from the middle of the lower lid instead of the tear ducts in the corner of the eye ! But more than anything I would like to see that Mike Fleiss could pull a real surprise on all of us and RS. I am fretting over - how could Jake pick Vienna ? A no proposal, no final rose would be a relief at this point - but he did say he was madly in love - and I haven't seen it with Vienna.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3830550;
    But more than anything I would like to see that Mike Fleiss could pull a real surprise on all of us and RS. I am fretting over - how could Jake pick Vienna ? - and I haven't seen it with Vienna.
    All along my point exactly.... would love to see a twist/re-shoot/pre-ATFR change that could still happen.
    Haven't we just seen that we were wrong in writing off the significance of Jake staring at the helicopter in last week's previews.... consensus was that it was coincidental & with no bearing on Ali, or FRC, etc, etc. Now it looks like there'll be not one but two with, who knows, maybe more of a role than just delivering the f2.

I'm not quite jaded enough yet to give up hoping that Jake will see, sooner, or it sounds likely that it will be later, that the ONLY real wife-material there lies with Tenley..... so here I go out on a limb again......I actually think Jake has tried the whole season to be fair in his own way and is not getting credit for it. Yes he can't help that he LIKES, even "LOVES" them all for different reasons, but if HIS reasons, as given from the start are genuine, then she's the only one he NEEDS.

Here is the exact tweet, so the information did not come through RS. WOW! Jeremy beat RS to the punch.

jeremycade

Friend at facebook corp ofc just confirmed Ali gave her notice at work...guess she has other plans. Good for her!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3830550;
    I know this is very unlikely to happen - but no one seems to be exploring that Ali might have quit her job because of Jake. Inconsistencies:

Jake has fallen completely in love and he hopes "she" will accept. (Vienna has left no doubt in anyone's mind that she would refuse.)

The rose hanging from the bed - still no answer to that.

If he did get engaged - or is madly in love - why hasn't he seen or spoken with the chosen one - unless it is Ali and she is "off the show." Thus he is contracted not to contact her. And all this bachelorette talk keeps us focused on that - Ali will do that and is not interested in Jake.

Why on The Ellen Show did Ali say "I'm not sure" when Ellen asked her what she would say or do if Jake came back and said he made a mistake. Why not a sentence or two about it jsut didn't work out - great guy etc. Instead she again mentions - if he really liked her - he would come and get her - and fly her away ... Why did Ellen bring up the possibility that Jake would come back to the Bachelorette show and pursue Ali?

Why did Jake and Ali waste 2 or more hours discussing whether she should go or not. Seems like a long time if one of them wasn't interested. If producer generated - nothing about the length of time it took to shoot the goodbye scene needed to be mentioned.

Why did Jake say the one he picked had a heart of gold - the words he used to describe Ali I think on the hometown date?

I'm not sure I see Ali and Jake together and I certainly did see the fake stuff - especailly the tears coming from the middle of the lower lid instead of the tear ducts in the corner of the eye ! But more than anything I would like to see that Mike Fleiss could pull a real surprise on all of us and RS. I am fretting over - how could Jake pick Vienna ? A no proposal, no final rose would be a relief at this point - but he did say he was madly in love - and I haven't seen it with Vienna.
    Let's examine the possibility that Jake somehow ends up with Ali ala Jason and Molly. Would she quit her job at this point in the season? We haven't even had the ATFR. Also, Jake said he could live either in SF or Texas. Since she loved her job so very much, wouldn't she keep her job and let him move since he is much more mobile?
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

My mind just took a weird turn, so I am going to share it all with you.

According to the tweet from Jeremy, Ali has given notice at FB. We are all assuming that the reason she did this is to become the next Bachette.

But what if she has done this because she has gotten some kind of contact from Jake and she is going to be with him? I am not saying this would be good for either one....just throwing a different possibility out there.

I know....I told you my mind took a weird turn.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Girl;3830620;
    My mind just took a weird turn, so I am going to share it all with you.

According to the tweet from Jeremy, Ali has given notice at FB. We are all assuming that the reason she did this is to become the next Bachette.

But what if she has done this because she has gotten some kind of contact from Jake and she is going to be with him? I am not saying this would be good for either one....just throwing a different possibility out there.

I know....I told you my mind took a weird turn.

Why quit her beloved job and why at this particular point in time? Why not after the ATFR and why not keep her job? Jake said he could live in either Texas or SF, so she wouldn't have to move or quit her job.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.