Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Biggest clue: If it's posted on the Alphabet Board... consider it suspect and likely not true.
    Or - consider it a legit possibility...........

Lots of stuff goes there because people know of no where else to post. Lots of stuff goes there because no one else will let them post
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3810230;
    Ok, let's explore this option a bit. It is true that this one hasn't been done. She left (like Graham). Unlike DeAnna, Jake goes back after her. However....we have all these interviews and pictures where he looks unhappy. We also have the big question,"Will she accept?" which leaves doubt, and somewhere he says that he "is afraid of getting hurt again." We have NEVER heard our Bachelor say that before!
    All of this sounds like our Bachelor gets rejected or it didn't work out. Therefore, under the scenario offered, I would be afraid that she turned him down.
    Bloomers, what if he lets F2 and F1 go and he goes after her after filming? All the interviews would still fit-- he is sad at how it ended, doesn't know how it's going to end because he really hasn't gotten to face Ali again. That might be done AFR which hasn't been filmed yet..."will she accept? I might get my heart broken..."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3810247;
    I understand how you could feel that way.

IMO, I don't think Ali would be this feisty if she really didn't dig the guy, but it's possible she lost a little respect for him for keeping Vienna around so long. Maybe that's turning point where she starts to fall out of love with Jake. It's difficult to dicipher her tears at the last RC.

Maybe Jake asks for Ella, a rather mature, more objective, & diplomatic 'friend' to come back and give him the most honest scoop of what really happened in the mansion & RV when he wasn't around?
    Hmmmm, that might actually make some sense.

Old Article from the Queens Tribune. Would love to see her Gerber baby shots.

Gia Allemand
    Home: Howard Beach
    Height: 5’5"
    Weight: 100 lbs
    Stats: 34-23-34

For Howard Beach native Gia Allemand, modeling and pageantry have been her way of life ever since she was a baby.

“I started my modeling career as a baby in Johnson & Johnson ads and I was also a Gerber baby” the Gia recalled. “I just picked modeling back up three years ago, but I’ve always been in pageants.”

With titles such as Miss American Dream, Miss Italy and runner up in Miss Hawaiian tropic and Miss Red Hot Taj Mahal Superbowl, for Gia, pageantry is a full-time job.

After attending the Hartford Conservatory for her undergraduate education – yes, she’s a ballerina as well – Gia returned to NY and started pursuing her passions.

On a recent calendar shoot in the Bahamas, she accidentally arrived a day early and found herself at a foreign airport without a phone, hotel or transportation.

“I was scared. I had to do everything myself, but I did end up getting another job out of it,” she said.

When not traveling to model or compete, Gia mostly enjoys spending time at home, shopping, yoga, horseback riding, and swimming. “I like staying physically active,” she said. Currently she’s prepping to compete for Miss USA New York.

She also really likes living in Queens. “It’s easy to get everywhere. You don’t want to live in the city because then you can’t have a car. But Queens is close enough to the city where you can just drive in and park, and it also offers you a good piece of suburban life.”
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3813160;
    Old Article from the Queens Tribune. Would love to see her Gerber baby shots.
    I don't know, doesn't sound like the girl who got her book bag and shoes stolen all the time...

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3812663;

Lots of stuff goes there because people know of no where else to post. Lots of stuff goes there because no one else will let them post

I've just heard for the first time about the possibility that Jake has already married Ali? as in during the Finale itself!! It would fit in with the "I didn't do what people expect" and all the other weird stuff Jake has been saying.
    Last edited by Stormy Sky; 01-30-2010 at 10:38 PM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy Sky;3813206;
    I've just heard for the first time about the possibility that Jake has already married Ali? as in during the Finale itself!! It would fit in with the "I didn't do what people expect" and all the other weird stuff Jake has been saying.
    But hasn't the idea of Ali coming back to show been debunked by RS?

Where and when did he say "will she accept? I might get my heart broken..." Was this during filming or is it in one of his post show interviews? If it is during post show then that is another story.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy Sky;3813206;
    Not happening. Once Ali is gone she is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy sushi;3813215;
    But hasn't the idea of Ali coming back to show been debunked by RS?

Where and when did he say "will she accept? I might get my heart broken..." Was this during filming or is it in one of his post show interviews? If it is during post show then that is another story.
    I heard him say this during the season preview during the last 10 mins or so of the season premier.

And I know what RS says about it, but he is fallible and could have been fed bad info. It's what I'd do if I worked for abc - tell him the wrong stuff to make him look foolish, or use him to get better ratings. win win.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy Sky;3813222;
    I heard him say this during the season preview during the last 10 mins or so of the season premier.

And I know what RS says about it, but he is fallible and could have been fed bad info. It's what I'd do if I worked for abc - tell him the wrong stuff to make him look foolish, or use him to get better ratings. win win.
    Maybe he's saying that because even though filming is done, the viewers are just about to watch his "journey" and therefore don't know what's the outcome.

Or maybe he didn't propose to F1 but asked if they could date after filming and he's just about to ask her to marry him at the ATFR.