Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

I think Vienna's hair and makeup were done by a stylist. Maybe she spent the day at a salon, knowing Ali was on an all-day date with Jake. And she's wearing a fancy necklace. Seems like she decided to go all out.

Also, the fancy nails might be hers as well. I didn't think so before because her nails just the day before were so short, but she wears a similar ring on the middle finger of her left hand. So maybe she also had fake nails put on at the salon.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3810288;
    I just got done watching Chris on Ellen. The one thing that really caught my attention is the way they talked about Ella, including the fact that Ellen wants to have her in the show because she likes her so much. I don't know, but it gave me the impression that they might have her in mind as the first single mother Bachelorette, they already had Jason but they haven't had a single mom yet. Just something that I wasn't thinking about until I saw the way that interview went.
    That is an interesting observation. I was surprised that Ella was brought up when I saw that clip. You could be on to something. Ellen has championed her choice for the Bachelorette in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3810290;
    Yep ... like Stephanie, although Jason didn't benefit from Stephanie's wisdom to the matter, and if I remember correctly, she saw Molly more suitable for Jason than she did Melissa.
    Maybe Jason did benefit from Stephanie's wisdom after all. It was reported today that Jason and Molly are getting married in March. The wedding will be covered by ABC. I wonder if Stephanie will be a guest.
    If Ella does return to the show during the fantasy dates it could be because she is being considered for the next "Bachelorette" as mentioned previously.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3810920;
    I think Vienna's hair and makeup were done by a stylist. Maybe she spent the day at a salon, knowing Ali was on an all-day date with Jake. And she's wearing a fancy necklace. Seems like she decided to go all out.

Also, the fancy nails might be hers as well. I didn't think so before because her nails just the day before were so short, but she wears a similar ring on the middle finger of her left hand. So maybe she also had fake nails put on at the salon.

I hope not --- Vienna's hair appears to be a frizzy mess! Could be fog or maybe an attempt to hide roots?

Anyway, I have read that the bachelorette contestants only assisted with hair and makeup for the M&G. Thereafter, the girls are on their own.

Hope this is the right place to post this. Dallas friend told me that one of the teachers at the school where a friend of hers works was getting her nails done yesterday (?) and saw Vienna at the nail salon. How awesome and perfect is that? She's outed at the nail salon! Some things just can't wait until you get back to Florida. Further confirmation that she's our winner.

There's no way Vienna could be in or near Dallas. She must have been a lookalike. Jake would be meeting the final woman in some neutral city, in secret. If she's having her nails done, it would have to be in Florida, or in some other city that she has a different reason to visit. For example, if she were attending a cousin's wedding in Denver, there might be public sightings of her there.

Quote Originally Posted by KCCasey;3810987;
    Hope this is the right place to post this. Dallas friend told me that one of the teachers at the school where a friend of hers works was getting her nails done yesterday (?) and saw Vienna at the nail salon. How awesome and perfect is that? She's outed at the nail salon! Some things just can't wait until you get back to Florida. Further confirmation that she's our winner.
    The idea that Vienna was sitting in a nail salon in Dallas is completely ludicrous. Either that or it's completely true and an integral part of the disinformation campaign that is Bachelor 14.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Could it be possible that Vienna is actually the "the plant" in the house to stir up drama, get to F1, then not be so incredibly hurt when Jake sends her packing for his real F1 for the shocking ending??

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3811139;
    Could it be possible that Vienna is actually the "the plant" in the house to stir up drama, get to F1, then not be so incredibly hurt when Jake sends her packing for his real F1 for the shocking ending??
    I was just thinking the same thing and wondering how to word it in a post. Thanks!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Fogey

Could they continue the theme of Jake cutting more than one, and in SF he cuts Corrie and Vienna, then goes on 3 HTD instead of 4, but Vienna comes back at the post-HTD ceremony and Ali leaves when she sees Vienna is back, leaving just the 3, Vienna, Gia and Tenley to go to St. Lucia?

As we saw with Ed, not having a HTD isn't a deal-breaker since the parents can come to the next date location.

I tend to think he just cuts Corrie in SF, but it would continue Jake's theme of multiple cuts if two left in SF. And while RS says Vienna doesn't leave and return, he's not been correct about everything.

I don't think Ali returns. Maybe if someone returns it's a former contestant to help Jake make his final decision? Is there one of the women he developed a friendship with before letting them go so that he'd trust their opinion? I haven't seen any, so I sure hope it's not Jillian. I don't see Ella fitting that bill.