Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3810331;
    I don't think it's Corrie because there's no ring on her left hand. Vienna doesn't have a ring either.

Nor does Ali's ring match. And, Tenley's dress is blue and she has a glass of red wine in front of her.

But, maybe the photo has been flipped so that the wine glass is on the other side. In that case, it could be Corrie because the hand next to wine glass is hidden.

Or maybe the photo is from another scene they just stuck in.
    Look at Vienna and Corrie's dresses near the waist. The dress in the cap we are trying to figure out is gathered near the waist which would match Vienna's dress.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3810305;
    Not sure about the ring being a match --- I have seen pictures of a ring on her middle finger, but Vienna's hands are shown during the same preview and her nails appear to be distinctly rounded and short.

That first photo doesn't look anything like Vienna's hands that we've seen so far. Wonder if they doctored something?

Also, the ring in question is on the left hand. Ali's in on the right hand ring finger. If the pictures were flipped could explain that, but the rings are on different fingers. One on the ring finger and one on the middle finger.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3810331;
    I don't think it's Corrie because there's no ring on her left hand. Vienna doesn't have a ring either.

Nor does Ali's ring match. And, Tenley's dress is blue and she has a glass of red wine in front of her.

But, maybe the photo has been flipped so that the wine glass is on the other side. In that case, it could be Corrie because the hand next to wine glass is hidden.

Or maybe the photo is from another scene they just stuck in.

Sorry...this doesn't have anything to do with the discussion at hand, but my goodness look at Corrie's posture! Could her back have possibly gotten any straighter? Bless her heart, she must have been wound tighter than a drum that night.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3810286;
    You're right in that Tenley is telling Ali, "why not Vienna?" in the previews. That makes me think Vienna definately stays and Corrie goes.

I think it's Vienna with the french tips at the RC due to the dress color being black and the ring:

Nevermind LOL
    Last edited by Capegal; 01-27-2010 at 09:12 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3810470;
    Doesn't Ali have a dress that color tho as well in the upcoming RC?!?
    The bottom of her dress is black, but the ring is what stands out. Or at least to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3810402;
    I wnet back and did listen to the end of the previews and did hear the gasp of surprise. If this at the coming weeks episode maybe it at something someone does or how someone reacts to what happened. He was holding a piece of paper in one SC at the limo door making you want to think that it's someone who has been shown writing a note. Don't know if anyone else wrote anything but Vienna. Seems like subtrafuge.
    Well - that note - maybe it is the one that we saw that Vienna is writing - so maybe Vienna leaves from San Fran - temporarily - LOL - and then shows up at the next RC............
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3810494;
    Well - that note - maybe it is the one that we saw that Vienna is writing - so maybe Vienna leaves from San Fran - temporarily - LOL - and then shows up at the next RC............
    Msdill helped me see it was only a light reflection not a note. Sorry I thought it was one. I'm lost this season on the SC's, edit and why of everything.
    It's got to be love.

I emailed RS and asked him if there was ever a time during the show that Vienna leaves and comes back and he said no.

I love up-do's but why are these girls putting their hair up in such matronly styles? lol