Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Here in the middle of it katincanada's Avatar

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3810213;
    I agree but the question remaining is timing? Reality Steve said Tenley was cut and Vienna the final one but he does not say Jake proposed to her. Does Ali ask to come back or does Jake ask ABC to get her back? Maybe Jake tells ABC Ali was the one I fell in love & she did say she was falling in love with him before she leaves so they agree to let him cut Tenley at Final 2 & Vienna at Final 1 then bring Ali back for the proposal where he says I have been through hell & back and finally know who she is and am head over heels in love, I hope she says yes!!!!! Now that would be a love story.
    I kinda agree with this....with all their crazy story lines...and after Reed came back....to get a second chance...blah blah blah..it only makes sense for Jake to be the one to go back to Ali...and ask her for a second chance...one story line that hasn't been done on this crazy show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by katincanada;3810222;
    I kinda agree with this....with all their crazy story lines...and after Reed came back....to get a second chance...blah blah blah..it only makes sense for Jake to be the one to go back to Ali...and ask her for a second chance...one story line that hasn't been done on this crazy show.
    Ok, let's explore this option a bit. It is true that this one hasn't been done. She left (like Graham). Unlike DeAnna, Jake goes back after her. However....we have all these interviews and pictures where he looks unhappy. We also have the big question,"Will she accept?" which leaves doubt, and somewhere he says that he "is afraid of getting hurt again." We have NEVER heard our Bachelor say that before!
    All of this sounds like our Bachelor gets rejected or it didn't work out. Therefore, under the scenario offered, I would be afraid that she turned him down.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Here in the middle of it katincanada's Avatar

yes, but Fleiss won't care, he didn't when he allowed Reed to come back and Jill to turn him down.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3810230;
    Ok, let's explore this option a bit. It is true that this one hasn't been done. She left (like Graham). Unlike DeAnna, Jake goes back after her. However....we have all these interviews and pictures where he looks unhappy. We also have the big question,"Will she accept?" which leaves doubt, and somewhere he says that he "is afraid of getting hurt again." We have NEVER heard our Bachelor say that before!
    All of this sounds like our Bachelor gets rejected or it didn't work out. Therefore, under the scenario offered, I would be afraid that she turned him down.
    Bloomers I agree. I also think that it doesnt matter who was his
    pick Gia, Tenley, Vienna, Ali or even one of the ladies already gone --he gets rejected.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by katincanada;3810231;
    yes, but Fleiss won't care, he didn't when he allowed Reed to come back and Jill to turn him down.
    No, I don't think they much care past getting a show finished. Fleiss himself would say that rejection is part of the dating scene.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3810213;
    I agree but the question remaining is timing? Reality Steve said Tenley was cut and Vienna the final one but he does not say Jake proposed to her. Does Ali ask to come back or does Jake ask ABC to get her back? Maybe Jake tells ABC Ali was the one I fell in love & she did say she was falling in love with him before she leaves so they agree to let him cut Tenley at Final 2 & Vienna at Final 1 then bring Ali back for the proposal where he says I have been through hell & back and finally know who she is and am head over heels in love, I hope she says yes!!!!! Now that would be a love story.
    Although there may have been lighter moments, Ali is shown intent on not giving (the seemingly narcissistic) Vienna even an inch towards reconciliation or redemption which means to me that Ali more into the game (and, from her point of view, fair play) than into Jake. At this point, I don't see Ali returning for reconsideration.

If, in fact, Ella returns, I would think she does so to lend sound advice, rather than returning to competition. The love interest door has been slammed shut on Ella, both by Jake and Chris Harrison (who said Jake cut her once recognizing he more moved by Ella's son than Ella).

My opinion ...

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3810239;
    Although there may have been lighter moments, Ali is shown intent on not giving (the seemingly narcissistic) Vienna even an inch towards reconciliation or redemption which means to me that Ali more into the game (and, from her point of view, fair play) than into Jake. At this point, I don't see Ali returning for reconsideration.

If, in fact, Ella returns, I would think she does so to lend sound advice, rather than returning to competition. The love interest door has been slammed shut on Ella, both by Jake and Chris Harrison (who said Jake cut her once recognizing he more moved by Ella's son than Ella).

My opinion ...
    I understand how you could feel that way.

IMO, I don't think Ali would be this feisty if she really didn't dig the guy, but it's possible she lost a little respect for him for keeping Vienna around so long. Maybe that's turning point where she starts to fall out of love with Jake. It's difficult to dicipher her tears at the last RC.

Maybe Jake asks for Ella, a rather mature, more objective, & diplomatic 'friend' to come back and give him the most honest scoop of what really happened in the mansion & RV when he wasn't around?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3810239;

If, in fact, Ella returns, I would think she does so to lend sound advice, rather than returning to competition.
    The love interest door has been slammed shut on Ella, both by Jake and Chris Harrison (who said Jake cut her once recognizing he more moved by Ella's son than Ella).

My opinion ...
    Similar to Stephanie in Jason's season?

Quote Originally Posted by tigger1617;3810197;
    It does sort of make sense that they are setting Vienna up to leave - all the pressure in the house gets to her, everybody hating her. And it would explain no HTD (like Ed).

However, I also thought I saw, at the end of the preview, Tenley saying, "Why not Vienna". And I assumed this was said when Corrie went home and they are trying to figure out why Vienna is still there. But this could have occurred anytime so it is not necessarily after the RC.
    You're right in that Tenley is telling Ali, "why not Vienna?" in the previews. That makes me think Vienna definately stays and Corrie goes.

Quote Originally Posted by bethers777;3810186;
    My recollection of the "previews" showed Tenley with the french tips and T&A saying that they can't believe that Vienna is still here. It looks like it is after the next RC when that is said. Of course, my 4 year old is talking in the background so I might be *confused*....
    I think it's Vienna with the french tips at the RC due to the dress color being black and the ring:

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3809836;
    Fleiss likes to shock. In my opinion, the biggest shock then would be Ella, not Allie. Now have they possibly set this up? Ella comes out of the limo telling him that she is "the girl you are going to marry." At the M&G he asked her if she wanted more kids. They had a good 1-1 where he interacted well with her child.
    To me it would be awkward for Ella to come back, but then I am not Fleiss! Then again, I am with Jelle.... Ali doesn't care enough about Jake if she bails out on her own when she doesn't have to. If I were Jake I wouldn't trust her again. What is to keep her from leaving in the future any time there is something that she decides she doesn't like? Does she have what it takes to stick it out through thick and thin in a marriage?

I just got done watching Chris on Ellen. The one thing that really caught my attention is the way they talked about Ella, including the fact that Ellen wants to have her in the show because she likes her so much. I don't know, but it gave me the impression that they might have her in mind as the first single mother Bachelorette, they already had Jason but they haven't had a single mom yet. Just something that I wasn't thinking about until I saw the way that interview went.