Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

But to keep it from being so like Jillian and Ed, maybe they bring Ali and someone else just to have a way to get
    Ali back and keep things confusing.

FORT Fogey

Fleiss likes to shock. In my opinion, the biggest shock then would be Ella, not Allie. Now have they possibly set this up? Ella comes out of the limo telling him that she is "the girl you are going to marry." At the M&G he asked her if she wanted more kids. They had a good 1-1 where he interacted well with her child.
    To me it would be awkward for Ella to come back, but then I am not Fleiss! Then again, I am with Jelle.... Ali doesn't care enough about Jake if she bails out on her own when she doesn't have to. If I were Jake I wouldn't trust her again. What is to keep her from leaving in the future any time there is something that she decides she doesn't like? Does she have what it takes to stick it out through thick and thin in a marriage?
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by westernsunrises;3809765;
    I just saw the video (somewhere on the net) someone posted it - on the ABC chat board - and that's how I got to it. Evidently, two women are being "brought back" for sure - during the FDs in the islands. We're almost certain over at the ABC chat board (based on info from another sleuther on another sight) that it's already been mention that Ella is definetly one of the two women brought back. The second is still unknown at this time - we're trying to get that info - as we speak to find out if it's Ali or not, since we know that she leaves by her own valition during her HTD in Frisco.
    To address the bolded, Ali's HTD is in Massachusetts, not San Francisco

To address some other questions that were asked but not answered...

1) Tenley's 1-on-1 in SF is riding the cable car and then dinner at Coit Tower. There are SC in the SC thread that show this and I will confirm that it is the top of Coit Tower where she is sitting.

2) Ali's 1-on-1 in SF is more like Jillian's coffee "date" with Jason where he wanted to clear things up. Although it does seem more planned because there is a picnic basket of sorts.

I was thinking about all the Ella moments. Aside from Tenley's FIR, was Ella the one who got the very first rose during the first RC?

Before Ashley broke them up, did Jake ask/pursue Ella for their 1:1 time at the M&G?

Was it producer driven or was it Jake's idea to give Ella a cupcake for her birthday? Was Ella the one he was talking to when Chris broke the Roz news?

I'm going to throw this out there. We can place Vienna in St Lucia but have no SC of a HTD. What if Vienna leaves and she is one that comes back along with Ella? At the rose ceremony I believe Jake wanted to let all three girls go but they wouldn't let him. I think his hissy fit at the cabin was TPTB wanting him to let both women go, he wanted to keep Ella. I'll have to rewatch their date but he did kiss her romantically holding her head the same way he holds Ali'. Jake did say he didn't go on to make a TV show but we all know that is exactly what Fleiss is doing. I feel sorry for him. He really wants to find a wife and Fleiss doesn't care if he does or not.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Sitting at my computer waiting for all the summer shows!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3809851;
    I was thinking about all the Ella moments. Aside from Tenley's FIR, was Ella the one who got the very first rose during the first RC?

Before Ashley broke them up, did Jake ask/pursue Ella for their 1:1 time at the M&G?

Was it producer driven or was it Jake's idea to give Ella a cupcake for her birthday? Was Ella the one he was talking to when Chris broke the Roz news?
    The only one I can answer for sure is that Ali was with Jake when Chris interrupted...she said, you are the only one I would let interrupt, or something like that, to Chris.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain

FORT Newbie

If he goes for a ride on his motorcycle to get his woman, will he wear his uniform. This has, "Officer and a Gentleman," written all over it. To bad Ali does not work in a factory.

Quote Originally Posted by ncarolinanana;3809870;
    The only one I can answer for sure is that Ali was with Jake when Chris interrupted...she said, you are the only one I would let interrupt, or something like that, to Chris.
    It was actually Christina that was talking to Jake when Chris interrupted with the Roz news. Right?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Sitting at my computer waiting for all the summer shows!

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3809903;
    It was actually Christina that was talking to Jake when Chris interrupted with the Roz news. Right?
    LOL hmmmm maybe...things are so crazy! I will have to go watch again. Sorry if I misled!
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3809903;
    Yes i think you are correct Saffron.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."