Page 20 of 281 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 2808

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

  1. #191
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Nevermind, that was Tanner.

  2. #192
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3772800;
    So we have to decide if Jake would keep Ashley for her efforts to impress him OR will he kick her to the curb for bein' such a hussy?
    I don't think Ashely makes it past night one. So, her get up doesn't work.:nono

  3. #193
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3772810;
    I don't think Ashely makes it past night one. So, her get up doesn't work.:nono
    Who would you put in her place atem?

  4. #194
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3772811;
    Who would you put in her place atem?
    It would have to be Tiana, but Capegal said her friend came back the week before Halloween so she most likely stays at least the first night, right?

  5. #195
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3772811;
    Who would you put in her place atem?
    Since 3 don't get a date the second episode, it's hard to say. It doesn't seem that we get any other clues in the caps provided.

  6. #196
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    We know where 8 of the women go on Epi 2.

    The press release says the "women" go to Magic Mountain and have it all to themselves. Did we hear that some would stay home or would the other 7 go along with Elizabeth to Magic Mountain?

  7. #197
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3772822;
    We know where 8 of the women go on Epi 2.

    The press release says the "women" go to Magic Mountain and have it all to themselves. Did we hear that some would stay home or would the other 7 go along with Elizabeth to Magic Mountain?
    It said 5 go w/ Jake to Magic Moutain in the episode 2 description from TV Guide.
    Last edited by atem; 12-19-2009 at 11:35 PM.

  8. #198
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3772823;
    It said 5 go w/ Jake to Magic Moutain in the episode 2 description.
    Oh, okay! Thanks, atem!

  9. #199
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3772814;
    It would have to be Tiana, but Capegal said her friend came back the week before Halloween so she most likely stays at least the first night, right?
    Ashley's friend is the one that said she was home the week before Halloween. To me, if she was cut the first night, the friend would've said she was home two weeks before Halloween. All we know about Tiana is that she posted on FB on Oct 23. (And from her own words to me on FB, she did NOT enjoy her time on the show. That's another story, though)

  10. #200
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3772884;
    Ashley's friend is the one that said she was home the week before Halloween. To me, if she was cut the first night, the friend would've said she was home two weeks before Halloween. All we know about Tiana is that she posted on FB on Oct 23. (And from her own words to me on FB, she did NOT enjoy her time on the show. That's another story, though)
    I was referring to Ashley but didn't put her in the sentence since we were talking about her already from the previous post. What I meant was, since Ashley's friend said that, Tiana was the only logical one left.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.