Page 19 of 281 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3772020;
    I thought GA talked to her friend who posted here and the friend confirmed that it was Christina in the leather skirt on the rooftop? Maybe GA can help us out on this one? (:
    I specifically asked her friend, is that Christina on the right in the black leather skirt? and she said yes, she must have highlighted her hair and she didn't see her tatoo's. I provided the link to the rooftop pic.

So I'm pretty sure its Christina. Someone else came on and posted about the pudgy remarks, I don't know if it was the same friend or not. I dont think it was because the one I twittered with had no idea the pics were up on the ABC board of the group shot when it first came out, and if she's reading the board she would have known.

She won't say when Christina returned home.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3772254;
    I specifically asked her friend, is that Christina on the right in the black leather skirt? and she said yes, she must have highlighted her hair and she didn't see her tatoo's. I provided the link to the rooftop pic.

So I'm pretty sure its Christina. Someone else came on and posted about the pudgy remarks, I don't know if it was the same friend or not. I dont think it was because the one I twittered with had no idea the pics were up on the ABC board of the group shot when it first came out, and if she's reading the board she would have known.

She won't say when Christina returned home.
    Ok gotcha. I must have been really confused and not have even known it. Am I right in thinking that the girls on the roof are (left to right) Ali, Ashleigh, Gia, and Christina? And then Corrie was there because of the twitter post about working with InStyle. So that's 5 of the 6 girls on the date. Is that correct?

Also, wouldn't that make this the F15? (almost for sure, won't put it in stone)
    1 JESSIE
    2 ELLA
    3 VIENNA
    4 ELIZABETH (NE)
    5 ALI
    6 ASHLEIGH
    7 GIA
    8 TENLEY
    9 KATHRYN
    10 MICHELLE
    11 ASHLEY
    12 CHRISTINA
    13 CORRIE
    14 TIANA
    15 ROZLYN

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3772301;
    Ok gotcha. I must have been really confused and not have even known it. Am I right in thinking that the girls on the roof are (left to right) Ali, Ashleigh, Gia, and Christina? And then Corrie was there because of the twitter post about working with InStyle. So that's 5 of the 6 girls on the date. Is that correct?

Also, wouldn't that make this the F15? (almost for sure, won't put it in stone)
    1 JESSIE
    2 ELLA
    3 VIENNA
    4 ELIZABETH (NE)
    5 ALI
    6 ASHLEIGH
    7 GIA
    8 TENLEY
    9 KATHRYN
    10 MICHELLE
    11 ASHLEY
    12 CHRISTINA
    13 CORRIE
    14 TIANA
    15 ROZLYN
    Kirsten is in the new pictures: See blonde going into the hot tub so therefore she makes the F15!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3772391;
    Kirsten is in the new pictures: See blonde going into the hot tub so therefore she makes the F15!
    I must have missed that one...

Ok the only two that could be wrong on this list are Ashley and Tiana, we've got caps of all the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3772392;
    I must have missed that one...

Ok the only two that could be wrong on this list are Ashley and Tiana, we've got caps of all the rest.
    Nevermind, that is Rozlyn, isn't it?

Valishia can be added to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3772393;
    Nevermind, that is Rozlyn, isn't it?

Valishia can be added to the list.
    All those blonds sure do look alike.
    Valishia is on the list, yes. But I don't know who to take off now. Ashley or Tiana?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3772394;
    All those blonds sure do look alike.
    Valishia is on the list, yes. But I don't know who to take off now. Ashley or Tiana?
    I'm not sure who else we should add to the list of 15.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3772395;
    I'm not sure who else we should add to the list of 15.
    So we have to decide if Jake would keep Ashley for her efforts to impress him OR will he kick her to the curb for bein' such a hussy?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3772800;
    So we have to decide if Jake would keep Ashley for her efforts to impress him OR will he kick her to the curb for bein' such a hussy?
    Well - per a report by her friend - she was home the week before Halloween - and Jake was not her type - so sounds like she may have been cut at the first night - F15-12 or 12/9 - any of the above LOL
    Last edited by Capegal; 12-19-2009 at 11:13 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3772801;
    Well - per a report by her friend - she was home the week before Halloween - and Jake was not her type - so sounds like she may have been cut at F15-12 or 12/9
    Okay so that sort of means now that Tiana is out and we have our semi-solid 15!
    Ali, Corrie, Ashleigh, Michelle, Gia, Jessie, Ella, Vienna, Christina, Tenley, Kathryn, Elizabeth NE, Rozlyn, Valishia, and Ashley.
    Wait, did someone say Kirsten may be back a few days ago?
    Last edited by Ryvetted; 12-19-2009 at 11:14 PM.