Page 18 of 281 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3771959;
    Odd indeed! Twitter is so much more accessible!
    Ryvetted,apparently her FB is still up but set to private according to thetinydancer.

eta it's down again.I just checked and her FB is down.

Good thing the sluethers here got the info before it went down!

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3771962;
    That was definitely me in Jill's season.I was a staunch supporter of Reid and my posts reflected that.That's why I am going to work on objectively sluething despite any favorites I may have.

Okay back on topic,have we been able to say definitively that Rozlyn is the 15th girl?
    The thought was that it was either Rozlyn or Ali on the 1-1 date in SF. So I'd say yes, she's in the F15.

Somebody I'm having trouble with, though, is Christina. I thought she was the leather skirt girl on the rooftop, but now that could be Corrie? I'm a little skeptical of her in the F15, but I'll keep the list as is for now.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3772001;
    The thought was that it was either Rozlyn or Ali on the 1-1 date in SF. So I'd say yes, she's in the F15.

Somebody I'm having trouble with, though, is Christina. I thought she was the leather skirt girl on the rooftop, but now that could be Corrie? I'm a little skeptical of her in the F15, but I'll keep the list as is for now.
    I thought GA talked to her friend who posted here and the friend confirmed that it was Christina in the leather skirt on the rooftop? Maybe GA can help us out on this one? (:

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3772020;
    I thought GA talked to her friend who posted here and the friend confirmed that it was Christina in the leather skirt on the rooftop? Maybe GA can help us out on this one? (:
    Yeah that's why I originally put her on the list. But then there was some confusion with it possible being Corrie in the leather skirt after her friend posted here and on twitter about people on this board calling her 'pudgie'. So I have no clue who it is.

ETA
    I found this today on Beth. Apparently she was on something called Cristina's Court? I don't know if those shows are real or not, but she's under the episode "Mon, 12/8 My Space Manipulation, Zindell vs Kitt". Kinda interesting..
    CristinasCourt.com - Official Site for Cristina's Court

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3772021;
    Yeah that's why I originally put her on the list. But then there was some confusion with it possible being Corrie in the leather skirt after her friend posted here and on twitter about people on this board calling her 'pudgie'. So I have no clue who it is.

ETA
    I found this today on Beth. Apparently she was on something called Cristina's Court? I don't know if those shows are real or not, but she's under the episode "Mon, 12/8 My Space Manipulation, Zindell vs Kitt". Kinda interesting..
    IF that is Corrie in the leather - she suddenly got pretty curly hair LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

ETA
    Just a word of caution on BETH vs ELIZABETH - they can be easily confused - as being different - or same - person..............
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3772047;
    Just a word of caution on BETH vs ELIZABETH - they can be easily confused - as being different - or same - person..............
    Sorry, I meant Elizabeth NE. And the pic on the site looks like a match.

ETA
    Awesome detective work! That looks exactly like her!

Is there any way to view that episode? How can a person find out when that was taped?

eta

I see it originally aired back in Dec of 2008.
    Last edited by atem; 12-18-2009 at 07:37 PM.

ETA
    There are now comparison photos on the Jake Spoiler thread of Cristina and the leather skirt gal. There is little doubt that it is Cristina. The blonde on the left which we thought was Ali was the one we were thinking might be Corrie. We thought that because of the nose. Now we have the SC of Ali tickling Jake and it has her nose in profile. sanlee and I think it is Ali now.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.