Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3799940;
    I hope so too. If she doesn't go then I think it must be a producer pick.
    ITA, to create controversy...

Is anyone watching Ellen right now? I'm on the west coast. East coast viewers should have it on now.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3799943;
    Is anyone watching Ellen right now? I'm on the west coast. East coast viewers should have it on now.
    I have it on now!

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3799936;
    Just visiting Ellen's website waiting for her show to start with Jake. I see that Michelle is going to be on her show on January 20th. Can't wait to hear Ellen's side of that interview!!
    Our Michelle is going to be on Ellen? How is it allowed for that little info. to be out already before she has been eliminated? lol! Thanks for the information though....i probably won't watch!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

The segment was a lot shorter than I would have liked... but, Ellen speculates that he ends up with Ali in the end. Jake is listening and rubbing his hands (kind of in a nervous way) and has a semi-smile (don't know if it is saying "yes" or "no" but I wish he could have elaborated!) Ellen then moves on to Elizabeth and basically tells him that she is only trying to manipulate him. He agrees with her. Ellen then moves on to Michelle and says that he should keep Michelle on there the hole time because she is interesting to watch. She goes back to Elizabeth and how she is all up in Jake's face saying "don't you want it, you know you do", etc...

Here is the link to her show (hopefully ok to post) The Ellen DeGeneres Show: The place for Ellen tickets, celebrity photos, videos, games, giveaways and more. scroll down midway -- Jake's conversation is titled "Ellen grills the bachelor"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3799960;
    Our Michelle is going to be on Ellen? How is it allowed for that little info. to be out already before she has been eliminated? lol! Thanks for the information though....i probably won't watch!
    I was surprised too and hoped to find a clip of it but they are at least careful not to post that yet. It will be interesting to see what they say. Today Ellen said that they should try to keep her on as long as possible because she makes it fun to watch. Jake just laughed. Ellen also said-- "they should have a camera on her all the time". Jake agreed and said "well, I think they do".

Can't wait to see what she might leak out....!

I just putr in my picks for the RCG.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3800004;
    I just putr in my picks for the RCG.
    Who did you pick to leave (besides Ella and Michelle)?

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3799994;
    I was surprised too and hoped to find a clip of it but they are at least careful not to post that yet. It will be interesting to see what they say. Today Ellen said that they should try to keep her on as long as possible because she makes it fun to watch. Jake just laughed. Ellen also said-- "they should have a camera on her all the time". Jake agreed and said "well, I think they do".

Can't wait to see what she might leak out....!
    Wow! This season seems sloppy to me. Not only are there production slips within episodes but we "know" the F4. We also know that Michelle is eliminated this week. Sure, we could deduce it from the "bad kiss" preview but it's as if they're just serving it up on a silver platter to us this season.

Ellen's pick for Jake was Ali. She said that Elizabeth is a manipulator and just playing games with him. She also said that they should have a camera on Michelle at all times just for the entertainment
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily