Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Where are the pics of Kathryn and others in Las Vegas for Halloween?

I noticed on her fan page there was a post on her wall by an Elizabeth, but you can't even click on the name.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3799217;
    Tenley and Ali have the same kinds of Fan Pages on Facebook though.
    Darn I was hoping for something to be the tipping point
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fogey

Something I would like to know. Has Gia surfaced anywhere??

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3799248;
    Nope, not that i'm aware of.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by parrierajr;3799207;
    In which episode does Jake have his fit, kicking stuff and saying, "NO ONE'S GOING HOME?"
    A 2:1 camping at Big Sur, ep 4 I think. The funny thing is that spoilers say he sends both girls home!
    "Well, being perfect, I think, what a compliment, golly!" - Jake Pavelka

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3799213;
    If you think that Kathryn goes the same time as Jesse, that means that she stays this week and either Elizabeth Tease or Valishia go home tomorrow.

We have Michelle and Ella leaving this week and Jessie and Ashleigh next week ..... So who is our mystery rejectee?

I vaguely think I knew at one time that the girls are not to do interviews or reopen media accounts until after their show airs. If that is true, it MIGHT be an indication that Kathryn's friends just jumped the gun a few days before she is shown to leave.

CashFoSho - I had forgotten that you found that. Thanks
    My thoughts are Elizabeth goes home, only because Jake said to watch Ellen and see what she says about Elizabeth.

Jessie was seen just before Halloween, we have confirmation of that, therefore since Cash found a pic of Kathryn in Vegas around Halloween, I figured that's when she gets cut. We don't even know her, saw very little of her, she is getting a wierd edit.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3799263;
    My thoughts are Elizabeth goes home, only because Jake said to watch Ellen and see what she says about Elizabeth.

Jessie was seen just before Halloween, we have confirmation of that, therefore since Cash found a pic of Kathryn in Vegas around Halloween, I figured that's when she gets cut. We don't even know her, saw very little of her, she is getting a wierd edit.
    IF Elizabeth does leave tommorow night, does that mean that Jessie and Kathryn are the two women on the 2:1 date? Or would Valisha also be a possibility?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3799263;

I know and maybe its because we aren't really seeing much of her (or I love her dresses) but I really like her and wish we could see more of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3799248;
    This twitter has surfaced, however there is some question as to the validity of it.

Miss Gia Allemand (GiaAllemand) on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3799264;
    IF Elizabeth does leave tommorow night, does that mean that Jessie and Kathryn are the two women on the 2:1 date? Or would Valisha also be a possibility?
    Is that the 2:1 when no one goes home, or both go home? I can't remember. Yes, that's what I'm thinking once Cash said Kathryn was home by Halloween. Since we have seen very little, next to nothing on both Kathryn and Jessie, maybe they are the two that leave together.