Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

But you cannot blow that stuff off :nono becuase there is always a posibility it is true. Just don't believe it is gospel, but dont consider it junk either. Trust, but verify
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3798923;
    Ya know, I think they are messing with us. It appears that this season, instead of asking the contestants to have no internet presence, the activity is being encouraged.

Someone posted at Jokers that they found a Gia twitter account (Miss Gia Allemand (GiaAllemand) on Twitter) that appears to have been somehow certified legit (Verified Celebrities (VerifiedPeoples) on Twitter). Although, I really don't know if that the case, what I found odd is Gia listed her location as California and not New York.

If legit, either she has moved to California or perhaps since the episodes currently show her in California, she mentions that and not New York?

Anyway, although I have known about this for a few days, I blew the twitter account off and only privately mentioned to GA --- earlier today.

Yep, I think they are messing with us or have adopted the posture: if you can't beat them, join them ... LOL
    I am beginning to believe that as well.

Kathryn Sherlock? What's next - Dr. Vienna Watson?

A ton of digging, and all I can find right now on Kathryn is what we already know. She was home by Halloween. Seems like the group that she was with all left for Vegas on Oct 29 or 30.
    Last edited by CashFoSho; 01-17-2010 at 03:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3798914;
    It is her! This was taken two days ago She is adorable!

I am really starting to like Kathryn. How long does she last?

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3798962;
    I am really starting to like Kathryn. How long does she last?
    She may leave on Monday....or she may stay and leave the next week....we don't really know! I'm hoping that between now and Monday, someone will be able to find evidence of her staying!

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

How do we know that she was home by Halloween? I cannot remember. Was that a poster, since we have neither facebook or twitter?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3798975;
    How do we know that she was home by Halloween? I cannot remember. Was that a poster, since we have neither facebook or twitter?
    You mean Kathryn?
    I found FB pics of her in Vegas on Halloween weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3798923;
    Ya know, I think they are messing with us. It appears that this season, instead of asking the contestants to have no internet presence, the activity is being encouraged.

Someone posted at Jokers that they found a Gia twitter account (Miss Gia Allemand (GiaAllemand) on Twitter) that appears to have been somehow certified legit (Verified Celebrities (VerifiedPeoples) on Twitter). Although, I really don't know if that the case, what I found odd is Gia listed her location as California and not New York.

If legit, either she has moved to California or perhaps since the episodes currently show her in California, she mentions that and not New York?

Anyway, although I have known about this for a few days, I blew the twitter account off and only privately mentioned to GA --- earlier today.

Yep, I think they are messing with us or have adopted the posture: if you can't beat them, join them ... LOL

I'd wait to believe that is a legit account. It doesn't have the verified twitter sticker. And Twitter's verification tool is down right now. All the photos are easily available photos on the net from her Maxim shoot, etc. Plus, there is a guy mikeymanhattan, located in NY, who has a personal pic of him Gia and another girl as his twitter background who replied it was a fake account. Besides the pic he has a GiaAllemand1 following him whose tweets are protected. But, that GiaAllemand that's following him is following Bikini-Usa account (contest Gia won in 2008 and represented her) & Hardbody news account (which relates to the fitness bikini contest Gia was the first female winner of in early 2009). She also follows the above account but, I believe that relates to a whose account is fake discussion they had. Either way I'd way 'til verification tool or sticker is up on either account to be sure. jmo

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3798887;
    Kathryn is Kathryn Sherlock

Kathryn Sherlock Fan Page | Facebook
    YEA, Good job cupcakes! Whew-- glad that's over!!!

Anyone know which girl says in the Season Preview spoilers " How could I possibly do this to him?" ?