Page 17 of 281 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3771851;
    Thanks CashFoSho for sticking with that Ali research. I found 11/21 activity and speculated there could be earlier, which you nailed. Great! And atem is 10,000% correct that when the thundering herds on the board smell a finalist they thunder over to support her. If it hadn't leaked before the Jason edition of the series started airing that Melissa was F1, the entire mood of that season could have been altered, all the fan alliances, everything. Molly was ignored as Purple Dress Girl because she was known to be F2, so many people missed the clue that something had sparked between her and Jason. Not in any way wanting to ignite renewed conversation on that Tired Old Topic, but the Bach 14 point is that it is risky to pick favorites based on who the board thinks wins ... or just from their photos ... or quite honestly, from what the editors select for presentation in the final entertainment as aired. Except on the sort of Shared Fantasy level where we all pretend that Derek loves Meredith and Mr. Darcy loves Elizabeth ... also great fun.
    As long as there isn't any animosity and avoid expecting your fave to be F1, picking early favorites doesn't have to be a bad thing. It's fun to me! I like to see how they progress through the season and adjust my views accordingly. If I'm not objective, you have my permission to whip my hide any time I need it!

Yesterday I was able to find Ali on FB and now when I type her name in it says that no results were found... does that mean her FB has been deleted? Ugh I am terrible at this kind of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3771946;
    Yesterday I was able to find Ali on FB and now when I type her name in it says that no results were found... does that mean her FB has been deleted? Ugh I am terrible at this kind of stuff.
    I think that was discovered yesterday and apparently her Twitter account was still open yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3771945;
    As long as there isn't any animosity and avoid expecting your fave to be F1, picking early favorites doesn't have to be a bad thing. It's fun to me! I like to see how they progress through the season and adjust my views accordingly. If I'm not objective, you have my permission to whip my hide any time I need it!
    I agree with you Ryvetted.I said that I wasn't going to pick a favorite this season but I like Ali and Corrie so far.It's the problem of being objective that some people have.I'll do my best to stay objective this season regardless of what the edit shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3771947;
    I think that was discovered yesterday and apparently her Twitter account was still open yesterday.
    Her twitter is still open!

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3771951;
    Her twitter is still open!
    Odd.Why shut down her FB but keep open her Twitter??

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3771948;
    I agree with you Ryvetted.I said that I wasn't going to pick a favorite this season but I like Ali and Corrie so far.It's the problem of being objective that some people have.I'll do my best to stay objective this season regardless of what the edit shows.
    There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with having a favorite! The problem comes in when you want to or try to objectively sleuth. If you have a favorite, you begin to see things leaning in favor of your favorite!
    We have past sleuthers ( and very good ones at that) who have decided that they enjoy just reading and posting on the other Bachelor Forum better. I haven't heard them say, but I bet they feel free to become attached to a favorite.

It's all in whatever you want out of the show, and it's all good.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3771953;
    I still see her FB as well. Its private, but still up!

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3771953;
    Odd indeed! Twitter is so much more accessible!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3771955;
    There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with having a favorite! The problem comes in when you want to or try to objectively sleuth. If you have a favorite, you begin to see things leaning in favor of your favorite!
    That was definitely me in Jill's season.I was a staunch supporter of Reid and my posts reflected that.That's why I am going to work on objectively sluething despite any favorites I may have.

Okay back on topic,have we been able to say definitively that Rozlyn is the 15th girl?