Page 16 of 281 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by kyladyj;3771144;
    I looked at the area again FIJI and yes they are from the area between Florence,Ky and Cinnci,Oh. I am way down south from them in the Paducah area and I always confusses me up there even though I have been there several times. You are probably right about them not staying around but I wish Elizabeth had because being she knows so much about planes she would probably give Jake a run for his money lol.
    Any news regarding Sheila, the commercial pilot? Does she make it past the first night? It seems like she would be perfect for Jake, blonde hair, blue eyes and obviously loves aviation. If he lets her and Elizabeth KY go the first night, it will be because he is intimidated by them. Sheila is beautiful and Elizabeth is very attractive and sounds like a brain.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3771790;
    I think it's due to Ali being home around the 21-23 of Nov. more than anything.
    She was home before that, though. Nov 16-17 at least. So using her FB on the day before or the day of the 3/2 RC? I don't know about that...

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3771796;
    She was home before that, though. Nov 16-17 at least. So using her FB on the day before or the day of the 3/2 RC? I don't know about that...
    Whoa. I thought I read she was back later than that?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3771797;
    Whoa. I thought I read she was back later than that?
    I just found that out maybe 30 minutes ago. I posted about it a couple posts up.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3771783;
    I get the feeling Ali will be loved no matter when she leaves.
    Maybe Beth could be the 'loved F3' then. She's giving a pretty good vibe to a lot of people, too.
    You could be right about Elizabeth NE being F3. It sounds like she is getting the Bettina-Jillian edit.

Thanks CashFoSho for sticking with that Ali research. I found 11/21 activity and speculated there could be earlier, which you nailed. Great! And atem is 10,000% correct that when the thundering herds on the board smell a finalist they thunder over to support her. If it hadn't leaked before the Jason edition of the series started airing that Melissa was F1, the entire mood of that season could have been altered, all the fan alliances, everything. Molly was ignored as Purple Dress Girl because she was known to be F2, so many people missed the clue that something had sparked between her and Jason. Not in any way wanting to ignite renewed conversation on that Tired Old Topic, but the Bach 14 point is that it is risky to pick favorites based on who the board thinks wins ... or just from their photos ... or quite honestly, from what the editors select for presentation in the final entertainment as aired. Except on the sort of Shared Fantasy level where we all pretend that Derek loves Meredith and Mr. Darcy loves Elizabeth ... also great fun.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3771851;
    Thanks CashFoSho for sticking with that Ali research. I found 11/21 activity and speculated there could be earlier, which you nailed. Great! And atem is 10,000% correct that when the thundering herds on the board smell a finalist they thunder over to support her. If it hadn't leaked before the Jason edition of the series started airing that Melissa was F1, the entire mood of that season could have been altered, all the fan alliances, everything. Molly was ignored as Purple Dress Girl because she was known to be F2, so many people missed the clue that something had sparked between her and Jason. Not in any way wanting to ignite renewed conversation on that Tired Old Topic, but the Bach 14 point is that it is risky to pick favorites based on who the board thinks wins ... or just from their photos ... or quite honestly, from what the editors select for presentation in the final entertainment as aired. Except on the sort of Shared Fantasy level where we all pretend that Derek loves Meredith and Mr. Darcy loves Elizabeth ... also great fun.
    Thank you so very freakin much for posting this!!! I would like to move this to the sleuthing thread, once a week!!! I just hate when that happens, and it happens all the time. People loose focus, and it affects the sleuthing as well.

Someone will mention something that is a very important clue, but gets trampled on because they are defending their favourite.

Love this post!

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3771794;
    Any news regarding Sheila, the commercial pilot? Does she make it past the first night? It seems like she would be perfect for Jake, blonde hair, blue eyes and obviously loves aviation. If he lets her and Elizabeth KY go the first night, it will be because he is intimidated by them. Sheila is beautiful and Elizabeth is very attractive and sounds like a brain.
    I'm liking Sheila too, as well as Kathryn, and Rozlyn. No info any other of those three. I'm keeping my eyes on those three since my initial gut feeling about Gia has totally dissappeared!

I thought Jake would choose a brunette, simply because he says he likes blondes. I need to see the interaction once the show starts. As always, we will be changing our minds a cuzzillion times.

FORT Fogey

The only thing on which I have an opinion is which women are the prettiest. Other than that, no clue who the F4 might be. I'd like to keep it that way for now, although I'm sure things will change once the season has started.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3771851;
    Depending on when this person leaves is always the most important clue and is what I am dependent upon other sleuthers to help me with in order to apply what I know to be past solid editing clues to help place positions.
    If we nail that Ali is home too soon to be in that F3 position, it doesn't matter how perfectly she appears at this moment to fit into the mode and that speculation; she isn't it.
    It does behoove us to remember that we are at the beginning stages of sleuthing and speculating stages. We are doing well at the sleuthing, and the speculating is fun.

Sleuthing by nature is supposed to be objective, however, and you are right. We do not need a repeat of last year where the spoiler/sleuther board instead became a "support your favorite" board.
    Hopefully, this year that will take place on the other Bachelor Forum.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?