Page 14 of 281 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3771421;
    How sure are we that Rozlyn is the 15th girl?
    I'm not sure. But I figured that if she's around enough to cause a stir with her drama or whatever it was that Chris said she does, then that would put her past the first RC. It's not a foolproof logic, though, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3771423;
    I'm not sure. But I figured that if she's around enough to cause a stir with her drama or whatever it was that Chris said she does, then that would put her past the first RC. It's not a foolproof logic, though, I know.
    Maybe she'll be the Marshana of the group(Remember how in Matt's season the african american girl caused a lot of drama.Well her and Robin)

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3771393;
    Cincinnati.Com | Cincinnati Enquirer | TV and Media Blog » Two Area Women on The Bachelor

So, let's add ANOTHER dancer/cheerleader to our roster of models, TV spokesmodels, pageant girls, and actresses.
    Thanks for the update!

Hey, they have dancers for soccer teams? Is it a soccer team?

Ok. So if my list above is correct, then we only have to find one more girl who went home at the second RC and we'll have the F12 also.

Leaving 10/20
    1 Ashley
    2 Tiana

Possibilities are
    Vienna
    Ashleigh
    Gia
    Christina
    Corrie
    Rozlyn

The rest are known to make it to the F12 via SCs and I'm assuming that Elizabeth gets the rose on the Magic Mountain date.

Posted some tidbits about Elizabeth from Nebraska on her non spoiler thread. Maybe one to watch, maybe not.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3771539;
    Posted some tidbits about Elizabeth from Nebraska on her non spoiler thread. Maybe one to watch, maybe not.
    Possible! She starts the football game : physical connection established. She shows him that she is athletic (energetic) and spontaneous, two qualities he has noted as appealing to him.
    Question: How physically attractive is she to him?

If she gets the "alone" time on the ep.2 group date and a rose, coupled with the physical attraction ( if that is what it turns out to be) then she loosely lines up with Chelsea F2 (Vegas date group rose); Jeremy ( originally intended to be Deanna's F2 who got one of the FIRs based on looks coming out of the limo and who got 1-1 time and rose on group date to Dodger Stadium in ep.2); and Molly who got 1-1 special time and the rose on the ep2 group pool date.

All of this may mean something, or it may mean nothing (!), but I am going to keep my eye on her too, especially since we have no news of when she leaves.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3771549;
    Possible! She starts the football game : physical connection established. She shows him that she is athletic (energetic) and spontaneous, two qualities he has noted as appealing to him.
    Question: How physically attractive is she to him?

If she gets the "alone" time on the ep.2 group date and a rose, coupled with the physical attraction ( if that is what it turns out to be) then she loosely lines up with Chelsea F2 (Vegas date group rose); Jeremy ( originally intended to be Deanna's F2 who got one of the FIRs based on looks coming out of the limo and who got 1-1 time and rose on group date to Dodger Stadium in ep.2); and Molly who got 1-1 special time and the rose on the ep2 group pool date.

All of this may mean something, or it may mean nothing (!), but I am going to keep my eye on her too, especially since we have no news of when she leaves.
    She sounds like the classic F2....with Ali being the classic F3. Too early to tell who the F4 and F1 girls could be. IMO. I could be wrong, but that is what I have for now.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3771551;
    She sounds like the classic F2....with Ali being the classic F3. Too early to tell who the F4 and F1 girls could be. IMO. I could be wrong, but that is what I have for now.
    Somebody is going to have to give me a few more clues before I can make an educated stab at those two.
    However, until we find out that Corrie went home early, I am not discounting her. At this time, she looks like a good bet for one of those spots based on what we have sleuthed so far.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3771551;
    I agree with you Sanlee.I am just not sure who F1 or F4 will be.

Of the F15, the only ones we don't have last names for are Kathryn and Tenley, right? Anybody got anything on those two yet?