Page 13 of 281 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

I also put this on her thread...

She also does hair on the side...found this at a wedding vendor review site. It contained her email address....which I deleted. Appears she works at Bank of America

Hair: Channy Choch
    A-. When my hair person cancelled on me a month or so before the wedding, I asked Audrey if she knew of reasonably priced hair stylists who'd be willing to travel. She recommended Channy, and I am quite happy she did. Channy is very relaxed and friendly, and is very good at updos. She made my (extremely fine) hair look like it had lots of volume, and it stayed put for a very long day.

She did show up late on the day of, which is the reason for the A- rather than something higher. If your wedding is far away or early in the morning (as mine was), build in a little buffer in your schedule. Channy is based in Santa Rosa, so for wine country weddings she is quite well located. And did I say her rates are great?

yeah I think it's a good idea to put a lot of the spoiler stuff you guys got on the girls right in their threads - you know how things are so hard to find in these threads as the season progresses. Just a thought.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3771200;
    yeah I think it's a good idea to put a lot of the spoiler stuff you guys got on the girls right in their threads - you know how things are so hard to find in these threads as the season progresses. Just a thought.
    But, that's not in the spoiler section, right?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3771341;
    But, that's not in the spoiler section, right?
    Right. They were in the spoiler thread when anders originally started the threads, but they were moved to the non spoiler section.

The mods posted advising they are working on something for us in the spoilers.

Re Last Post

Hey there - posting in this forum? Read me first!

Here’s an Emily update from Thurs, 12/17: Emily is a 2004 graduate of Lakota East High School, where she played softball and flute (not at the same time). She’s a ”fit model” at Abercrombie & Fitch and a dancer/cheerleader for the Columbus Crew.
    Cincinnati.Com | Cincinnati Enquirer | TV and Media Blog » Two Area Women on The Bachelor

So, let's add ANOTHER dancer/cheerleader to our roster of models, TV spokesmodels, pageant girls, and actresses.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3771393;
    Cincinnati.Com | Cincinnati Enquirer | TV and Media Blog » Two Area Women on The Bachelor

So, let's add ANOTHER dancer/cheerleader to our roster of models, TV spokesmodels, pageant girls, and actresses.

What is the Columbus Crew?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3771398;
    What is the Columbus Crew?
    Columbus Crew is MLS soccer. They have dancers too.

Do I have this just about right as the F15?
    1 JESSIE*
    2 ELLA*
    3 VIENNA*
    4 ELIZABETH (NE)*
    5 ALI*
    6 ASHLEIGH*
    7 GIA*
    8 TENLEY*
    9 KATHRYN*
    10 MICHELLE*
    11 ASHLEY
    12 CHRISTINA
    13 CORRIE
    14 TIANA
    15 ROZLYN

The * indicates SC proof of staying past the first night. The rest is going off other findings. Ashley goes home the second RC, Christina and Corrie may be on the roof, Rozlyn is drama and metioned in Chris's '6 to watch' and for the life of me I can't remember why Tiana is on the list. I just remember putting her there late last night after discussing it here. What do yall think?

ETA
    I remember now why I put Tiana on the list. She posted on FB on Oct 23, so I think we assumed she was cut at the second RC on Oct 20. She and Ashley have nearly identical FB 'home by' dates, so I think they were definitely cut at the same time.
    Last edited by CashFoSho; 12-17-2009 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3771414;
    Do I have this just about right as the F15?
    1 JESSIE*
    2 ELLA*
    3 VIENNA*
    4 ELIZABETH (NE)*
    5 ALI*
    6 ASHLEIGH*
    7 GIA*
    8 TENLEY*
    9 KATHRYN*
    10 MICHELLE*
    11 ASHLEY
    12 CHRISTINA
    13 CORRIE
    14 TIANA
    15 ROZLYN

The * indicates SC proof of staying past the first night. The rest is going off other findings. Ashley goes home the second RC, Christina and Corrie may be on the roof, Rozlyn is drama and metioned in Chris's '6 to watch' and for the life of me I can't remember why Tiana is on the list. I just remember putting her there late last night after discussing it here. What do yall think?
    Cash, you're doing a fantastic job, I appreciate it all laid out that like. It gets so flippin confusing after awhile.

How sure are we that Rozlyn is the 15th girl?