Page 12 of 281 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

It will be interesting to see how many ladies with "real" jobs, i.e. not models, actors, etc., make the first cut. In particular I'm thinking of Channy, who is a mortgage broker, I believe, and we don't have anything on. Also Elizabeth the pilot.

Elizabeth does PR for the Thunderbirds....she doesn't actually fly for them I don't think. But I agree Alexxxxx, will be interesting.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3771047;
    It will be interesting to see how many ladies with "real" jobs, i.e. not models, actors, etc., make the first cut. In particular I'm thinking of Channy, who is a mortgage broker, I believe, and we don't have anything on. Also Elizabeth the pilot.
    Elizabeth is the Spokesperson for the Thunderbirds. She is from Union,Ky originally. One of the other girls, Emily Harkins, is also orginally from the same area of Kentucky. She went to Lynchburg College wich is a private church run college. She is now in the Greater Philly area and works as a nurse at Shore Heart Consultants. Sorry if you have this info,, I have not checked for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by kyladyj;3771059;
    Elizabeth is the Spokesperson for the Thunderbirds. She is from Union,Ky originally. One of the other girls, Emily Harkins, is also orginally from the same area of Kentucky. She went to Lynchburg College wich is a private church run college. She is now in the Greater Philly area and works as a nurse at Shore Heart Consultants. Sorry if you have this info,, I have not checked for awhile.
    Egads. Huge difference. Sorry. Retract my snark. So important to be fact-based in one's snark. oops.

Quote Originally Posted by kyladyj;3771059;
    I believe Emily lives in Columbus now. At least that's according to our local newspaper, The Cincinnati Enquirer. The local TV/entertainment reporter has solicited information about her, and as of right now, there are only snarky comments about why a young woman of her age needs to go on a show to "find love" and miscellaneous commentary on the downfall of television in general. Either no one wants to spill the beans (possible), they are embarrassed to admit they either know Emily or watch the show (very possible) or they don't read the Enquirer or its online version with blog (most likely).
    Interestingly enough, the reporter was unaware that there was a second contestant from Northern Kentucky (Union), which is widely considered a suburb of the Greater Cincinnati area. It's no further south of Cincy than West Chester is north. He was tipped by someone who read the bios on the ABC website.
    So, I'm thinking that neither of these ladies make it far, if even past the first night, because there is simply no local buzz on either.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by fijibeachbum;3771106;
    I believe Emily lives in Columbus now. At least that's according to our local newspaper, The Cincinnati Enquirer. The local TV/entertainment reporter has solicited information about her, and as of right now, there are only snarky comments about why a young woman of her age needs to go on a show to "find love" and miscellaneous commentary on the downfall of television in general. Either no one wants to spill the beans (possible), they are embarrassed to admit they either know Emily or watch the show (very possible) or they don't read the Enquirer or its online version with blog (most likely).
    Interestingly enough, the reporter was unaware that there was a second contestant from Northern Kentucky (Union), which is widely considered a suburb of the Greater Cincinnati area. It's no further south of Cincy than West Chester is north. He was tipped by someone who read the bios on the ABC website.
    So, I'm thinking that neither of these ladies make it far, if even past the first night, because there is simply no local buzz on either.
    The only buzz Isaw was the one reporting the 2 being on the show on the news station news site that I posted and has been removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3771047;
    This is something that made me wonder. I am in the exact same business as Channy. There should be a ton of information, company name, advertising, promotions for interest rates etc. I wonder why I can't come up with anything.

FORT Newbie

I looked at the area again FIJI and yes they are from the area between Florence,Ky and Cinnci,Oh. I am way down south from them in the Paducah area and I always confusses me up there even though I have been there several times. You are probably right about them not staying around but I wish Elizabeth had because being she knows so much about planes she would probably give Jake a run for his money lol.

In addition to model, actress, spokesmodel, pageant girl, we could add GOLD DIGGER...

Take a look at Channy Choch's Friendster profile...

I guess she went home early.

Jake is not tall.
    Not dark.
    Not SO handsome.
    Not rich.
    In short ... not the "sugar daddy" type.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3771189;
    In addition to model, actress, spokesmodel, pageant girl, we could add GOLD DIGGER...

Take a look at Channy Choch's Friendster profile...

I guess she went home early.

Jake is not tall.
    Not dark.
    Not SO handsome.
    Not rich.
    In short ... not the "sugar daddy" type.

Well, that satisfies my curiosity about Channy! Not looking good for our boy Jake.